ThanatosGold

Jonny

Hey guys, my name is Jonny but people call me Thanatos over the internet. I have been here nearly a month now and loving the community but now it is time to give back.

I am opening a new Gold Selling and Service website soon and wondering if anyone would like to join our franchise before we start.

We are looking for dedicated workers and those who won't skip days over livechat and skype. If you are going to miss a day you must inform us 3 days in advance for us to find another suitable worker to take your place.

Responsibilities:

• Must be online at your designated time.
  • Must never share or outsource the gold we collect.
  • Must never disclouse our gold selling and gold buying techniques.
  • You must keep level-headed and calm, any flaming will result in being suspended from our service.
  • Must speak Fluent English.

Application:

How old are you? (18+)
How many hours are you on your computer?
How long have you been playing Runescape?
Brief overview of previous experience in Runescape Black Market:
Have you ever had any disputes made on your account? If so has it been resolved:
What is your skype so we can get in contact with you?
  • Like 2

How old are you? (18+) - 17
How many hours are you on your computer? - All the time. Have school but after school I'm on all the time.
How long have you been playing Runescape? - 2008/2009
Brief overview of previous experience in Runescape Black Market: - Bought gold and sold it. Pretty much it.
Have you ever had any disputes made on your account? If so has it been resolved: - Nope.
What is your skype so we can get in contact with you? - gagi.okukalino

How old are you? (18+) : 17
How many hours are you on your computer? : 5-7 hours right now, during school it's 3-5
How long have you been playing Runescape? : 10 years now
Brief overview of previous experience in Runescape Black Market: I've sold some gold (not officially). I've been in swapping clans, maxed main hosting clans. Did services for people (skilling, questing, etc).
Have you ever had any disputes made on your account? If so has it been resolved: Yes a few years ago on sythe, and yes it was resolved. It was about me scamming 2M rs08.
What is your skype so we can get in contact with you? : I will PM you this if you consider me, don't like to give it out publicly.

Edited by Picture Perfect

How old are you? (18+) : I am 22.

How many hours are you on your computer? : 10-12 hours per day.

How long have you been playing Runescape? Since the back end of runescape classic.

Brief overview of previous experience in Runescape Black Market: Since playing runescape I have been into the RWT and always interested in making more money as that’s who I am as a person, I like to push myself into doing better and making more. I started botting several years ago and got into the gold farming business on which I have always been doing, I have sold over 1B old school gold and a lot more via Runescape back in the day and I’ll always be trying to make more with my techniques. 
I have sold several accounts as well in my time from botting them to make extra money so I kind of have a bit of experience in the black market trading.

Have you ever had any disputes made on your account? If so has it been resolved: Only ever had one, which was recently due to taking on some firecape orders but a family member died and I cancelled all the orders yet someone opened a dispute although I had told the people I was refunding them.

What is your skype so we can get in contact with you? Already have it.

How old are you? (18+) 17. Turning 18, in a week
How many hours are you on your computer? Pretty much all the time.
How long have you been playing Runescape? I have recently stopped playing RuneScape, as I had other obligations in my life. (School) But since I have finished school for now, I just haven't gotten around to play it again.
Brief overview of previous experience in Runescape Black Market: I have been part of one AIO service before, I have bought gold, and I used to do questing.
Have you ever had any disputes made on your account? If so has it been resolved: Nope and N/A.
What is your skype so we can get in contact with you? Prefer to message it privately if I am considered, if not I can post it.

How old are you? (18+) 19
How many hours are you on your computer? 10-15
How long have you been playing Runescape? around 10 years.
Brief overview of previous experience in Runescape Black Market: I own quite a big service shop in the black market currently, i also run a GFX Shop in the graphics section. 
Have you ever had any disputes made on your account? If so has it been resolved: Yes to both questions.
What is your skype so we can get in contact with you? You have me added.

Note: I wont be able to work thursdays/fridays/saturdays.

How old are you? (18+): 19

How many hours are you on your computer?: About 8 hours a day

How long have you been playing Runescape?: Since I was 10

Brief overview of previous experience in Runescape Black Market: Started powerlvling and selling gold then joined Servergeeks and managed his powerlvling and questing service before he was banned. Now I have started my own powerlvling and questing service and looking for more opportunities to grow in the community.

Have you ever had any disputes made on your account? If so has it been resolved: Never had any disputes

What is your skype so we can get in contact with you?: eythurnis

• 4 weeks later...

How old are you? (18+) 17, 18 in a month.
How many hours are you on your computer? 4-12hours
How long have you been playing Runescape? over 7 years
Brief overview of previous experience in Runescape Black Market: Have bought & sold gold, accounts, membership for a while ( off site and on site ). Started about a year ago.
Have you ever had any disputes made on your account? If so has it been resolved: No I have not.
What is your skype so we can get in contact with you? MalevolantRS