little late

Seanofdead

Just wanted to post my intro. Joined few weeks ago but didnt do much forum reading more bot researching. I've decided to go with osbot as my go to bot. So might as well become a part of the community and I'm looking forward to it.

I've been botting since 2008 and been playing since 06 for runescape and definetly have had my shares of ups and downs a long the way. Got a pure and my goal is to get maxed 1 def pure 50 att legit. currently 75str and 87 mage going for 99 in both and already have 99 range done.

Just wanted to post my intro. Joined few weeks ago but didnt do much forum reading more bot researching. I've decided to go with osbot as my go to bot. So might as well become a part of the community and I'm looking forward to it.

I've been botting since 2008 and been playing since 06 for runescape and definetly have had my shares of ups and downs a long the way. Got a pure and my goal is to get maxed 1 def pure 50 att legit. currently 75str and 87 mage going for 99 in both and already have 99 range done.

Just curious. What'd you buy VIP for if you're training your account legit? 

Thanks everyone for the welcome appreciate it! 

Just curious. What'd you buy VIP for if you're training your account legit? 

Good question, actually its for my main account that I dont really care about to much. goal is to just farm money on him for my pure. Can only handle legiting 1 account if that sometimes lol tongue.png