Signature Attempt ;)

Include

Good job on first attempt. Get some popcorn and get ready for some constructive criticism.

Well first of all, remove the typography, its useless and doesn't fit in there, I recommend not using any text/typography in your tags unless you know what you're doing and know where to put it. The canvas seems pretty empty, i like how you blurred the background but the canvas seems really empty, add some C4D renders, add some fractals but remember to not just throw it in there and not edit it. Add some gradient maps and other effects and mess around with curves etc;. Good job on adding a layer with a black brush around the edges, it looks good but the opacity needs to be lowered a little. Add lighting, add a new layer and use the brush and use soft brush and add one not too large spot somewhere preferably at the top left and put the layer on color dodge or whatever seems to fit best. I wish you best of luck in the future, I'm no expert but I do know some of my stuff. Keep practicing my son, one day you'll be as good as @Scotty

KIU and good job :)

Waluigi!

Good job on first attempt. Get some popcorn and get ready for some constructive criticism.

Well first of all, remove the typography, its useless and doesn't fit in there, I recommend not using any text/typography in your tags unless you know what you're doing and know where to put it. The canvas seems pretty empty, i like how you blurred the background but the canvas seems really empty, add some C4D renders, add some fractals but remember to not just throw it in there and not edit it. Add some gradient maps and other effects and mess around with curves etc;. Good job on adding a layer with a black brush around the edges, it looks good but the opacity needs to be lowered a little. Add lighting, add a new layer and use the brush and use soft brush and add one not too large spot somewhere preferably at the top left and put the layer on color dodge or whatever seems to fit best. I wish you best of luck in the future, I'm no expert but I do know some of my stuff. Keep practicing my son, one day you'll be as good as @Scotty

KIU and good job smile.png

Constructive criticism: do this, do this, do this, do this ...

Edited by Volta
  • Like 1