Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

Thx for screenshot!

Very weird ... let me investigate it some more!

Khaleesi

btw everytime i start your tabmaker bot a doc comes out in my desktop named "Argos" is that part of the bot i opened it once and it just says the alphabet, numbers, and a sentence that says (the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.1234567890); it just keep saying that over and over again it ask me to print or install? not sure what to do though 

btw everytime i start your tabmaker bot a doc comes out in my desktop named "Argos" is that part of the bot i opened it once and it just says the alphabet, numbers, and a sentence that says (the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.1234567890); it just keep saying that over and over again it ask me to print or install? not sure what to do though 

It's the font the script is using, Should be fixed in the next silent update!

Thx for the report.

You don't have to do anything with it, you can delete it in the new V0.27 :)

EDIT:

Script updated to V0.27:

- Fixed the "Argos" font storing at desktop.

Should be online in a few hours ^^

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

Hello, I am thinking of buying your script. Yes this is my first post, as I am new to this forum. I wanted to ask, what is approx ban rate for this script?

After using the script for 20+ days continuously, I really recommend running on an account that isn't brand new. All the accounts I made just for this script were banned within 2 days. My main, has been running 24/7 for a week and has made me 30m+. Its a flawless script, but the possibility of a ban is there.

• Like 2

After using the script for 20+ days continuously, I really recommend running on an account that isn't brand new. All the accounts I made just for this script were banned within 2 days. My main, has been running 24/7 for a week and has made me 30m+. Its a flawless script, but the possibility of a ban is there.

Thank you. How long did you bot on brand new accounts? Hours per day?

Thank you. How long did you bot on brand new accounts? Hours per day?

Pretty heavily. Probably 12 hours a day, sometimes over night too which may have been my issue. Also getting 1 account with 67 construction is very useful. You can build the higher level lecterns and have your other bots use that accounts house as guests, and make house tabs or b2p. Much better profits. 

Pretty heavily. Probably 12 hours a day, sometimes over night too which may have been my issue. Also getting 1 account with 67 construction is very useful. You can build the higher level lecterns and have your other bots use that accounts house as guests, and make house tabs or b2p. Much better profits. 

Hello, I am thinking of buying your script. Yes this is my first post, as I am new to this forum. I wanted to ask, what is approx ban rate for this script?

Ya it's a good moneymaking method, so the banns are higher then usual.

but it's still very profitable in my opinion ^^

Having 1 lvl 67 cons acc functioning as host is pretty good biggrin.png

Slaves can just use rimmington or edgeville as banking method.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi Scripts

Hey Khal,

I've started having a problem with this script. For some reason after like 2 hours or so the bot chases the butler to the other side of the house and just stands on the first chat screen of 'Unote 23x soft clay'  and it will sit there unmoving for hours. There is no error at all in the chat log sadly.

Any ideas what im doing?

Hey Khal,

I've started having a problem with this script. For some reason after like 2 hours or so the bot chases the butler to the other side of the house and just stands on the first chat screen of 'Unote 23x soft clay'  and it will sit there unmoving for hours. There is no error at all in the chat log sadly.

Any ideas what im doing?

I'll take a look at it, shouldn't be happening :s

Can you screenshot when this happends with my paint enabled so I can see the script status? 

Khaleesi

I'll take a look at it, shouldn't be happening :s

Can you screenshot when this happends with my paint enabled so I can see the script status? 

Khaleesi

I'll attempt to, I bot it overnight though so it might be difficult. I've only witnessed it once and basically from what I saw, the demon butler had wandered to another room and instead of calling him back over he ran over to the butler and got stuck on the speaking prompt. Pause/Playing the script doesnt seem to help.

P.S made 20m+ this weekend using this script. Much love QwPha8E.png

Edited by Hodam
  • Like 1

Khals Promotion time!

Get your free trials now.

Promo 1:

This if basicly for all the people who bought any of my scripts.

For every positive review you post on the store (Click here) about this script you'll receive a 5 day trial on a script of your choice (out of my script collection).

Whenever you posted the review in the store, take a screenshot of it and message me the screenshot together with the name of script you want the trial on.

As soon as I see the message I'll enable your 5-day trial.

If you bought multiple scripts, it is possible to make multiple reviews and earn multiple 5-day trials on different scripts or an extended trial on the same script.

Promo 2:

This promo is mainly for people who didn't bought the script. This promo is so simple it only takes 5 sec to do QwPha8E.png

basicly go to the first post of this topic and like the post, Whenever I see you liked the post I'll grant you a 24-48 hour trial.

If you like multiple topics, you can receive multiple trials at once!

It's that simple!

Kind regards

Khaleesi QwPha8E.png

Hey Khal,

Any ideas what im doing?

Finding this too, was after 4 hours. Was in the next room not next to the lecturn and stuck on the un noting

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker