Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

- Mirror or regular client? Regular

- Banking method? Butler

- Teleport mode? (No butler) 

- What is your setup? (Staff equipped, lerctern, tabs choosen?) Air staff, oak,home

Error: Just clicking on Butler, never interacting with lectern endlessly

Can you get me a printscreen of the screen (paint visible) and the log enabled.

That way I can adress the issue fairly quick.

Khaleesi

Can you get me a printscreen of the screen (paint visible) and the log enabled.

That way I can adress the issue fairly quick.

Khaleesi

I'm currently on a free trial, however i've ran into this issue a few time myself already. I'm not sure what causes it since I haven't been watching the bot however what happens is, it will end up being some place far away from the lectern with the butler next to me. While spam clicking on the butler and not doing anything with the dialogue that comes up prompting it to go fetch clay from bank. Using normal butler

Edit : I believe on the paint, the status says : Interacting with butler. I will try and take a screenshot next time it occurs.

https://gyazo.com/3b44c158baddead35a449e1d53c57b2e

Thats all it says when its stuck just clicking butler, happens pretty often. (well once every 1-2 hours ) I believe the issue with spam clicking butler comes about after it comes off break. Sometimes it seems that it has to pay the butler as well while its just spam clicking and not clicking and chat options

Other than that, from what I can tell it is perfect. Averaging 1.1k/hr

Edit 2 : When it came off break, it was sitting at lectern with no clay just sitting there, the status said : Making X tabs. I clicked on the ground 1 sq away and it fixed itself, and went to butler for clay.

Edited by godspower33
  • Like 1

https://gyazo.com/a49436de3cbc8dafbedda9042c35c0c9

I'm currently on a free trial, however i've ran into this issue a few time myself already. I'm not sure what causes it since I haven't been watching the bot however what happens is, it will end up being some place far away from the lectern with the butler next to me. While spam clicking on the butler and not doing anything with the dialogue that comes up prompting it to go fetch clay from bank. Using normal butler

Edit : I believe on the paint, the status says : Interacting with butler. I will try and take a screenshot next time it occurs.

Thats all it says when its stuck just clicking butler, happens pretty often. (well once every 1-2 hours ) I believe the issue with spam clicking butler comes about after it comes off break. Sometimes it seems that it has to pay the butler as well while its just spam clicking and not clicking and chat options

Edit 2 : When it came off break, it was sitting at lectern with no clay just sitting there, the status said : Making X tabs. I clicked on the ground 1 sq away and it fixed itself, and went to butler for clay.

I have the same issue!!

Thx for the detailed post, Seems like breaking really messes up the way the script is made. :s

I Know the issue about the butler spamm click. I'll add something for it this evening when I get home.

Will get it solved ^^

Khaleesi

whats the best way for most tabs/hr 

and do i need a specific set up?

Demon buttler is the way to fastest tabs.

Demon is fatest. 50 tabs/h more then normal butler smile.png

but the profit/h would almost be the same... Since butler costs like +-50% of demon butler.

I'll make a profit calculation in the paint soon :)

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

thanks man smile.png

and what sort of house set up would I be running smile.png

Doesn't matter ... The script will adept to all situations smile.png

If you are using banking in edgeville, put the mounted glory close to the lectern to increase the banking speed.

If you are using butler it should just work fine in all setups.

Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Doesn't matter ... The script will adept to all situations smile.png

If you are using banking in edgeville, put the mounted glory close to the lectern to increase the banking speed.

If you are using butler it should just work fine in all setups.

Khaleesi

so banking in edge is faster than butler?

• Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker