Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

On 12/27/2018 at 10:28 AM, thekillerazz said:

i would like a free 24 hour trial please to see what its like.

On 12/28/2018 at 3:15 PM, lucke said:

a trial of this would be amazing, considering buying this or orber script....

btw, does it work for others' house? either way looks nice.

Yes you can use another house :)

On 12/28/2018 at 11:22 PM, greiter said:

May i trial please :)

Enjoy the trials

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I received a temp ban of 24 hours which will escalate to a permaban if i continue botting. I had been running Khal's Tab bot successfully enough to reach 80-85 magic. Recently I used team capes agility bot for 30 minutes, then Klah's tab maker for 6 hours the account was temp-banned. Looks like I'll just be playing fun minigames until 2 weeks+ goes by. It's hard to say which of the scripts lead to the ban.

Edited by Arcaeus

On 3/19/2019 at 7:32 AM, Arcaeus said:

I received a temp ban of 24 hours which will escalate to a permaban if i continue botting. I had been running Khal's Tab bot successfully enough to reach 80-85 magic. Recently I used team capes agility bot for 30 minutes, then Klah's tab maker for 6 hours the account was temp-banned. Looks like I'll just be playing fun minigames until 2 weeks+ goes by. It's hard to say which of the scripts lead to the ban.

yeah dude, happy to hear what the outcome is... trade over all your gold to a noob (non bot) account and just trade over daily, as trades don't trigger bans? This scripts feels solid, and botting agility is like click intensive and triggers bans really quickly.. Half a hour of the wrong script is enough. wow, received a 1 day ban also. Why 2 weeks?

Just keep it calm I gues?? going to build a new account only using this script and will let you know when de hammer hits me... This is going to be an alt, so might get the needed construction lvl quickly or use the host option while alching. This script seems to be very, very good but agility just isn't a skill you should bot

Edit: Sad to say guys, I've made an account, did some magic f2p until varrock teleport, didn't login for 1-2 days (just to not be a 'fresh' I guess???) Trew a bond on it to make it P2P as soon as I got 25 (?) magic... And, big mistake, let it run for over 10 hours this weekend... Used a my main's house as host while autoclick alching all the time since the player must be in his POH to join...

Traded over regularly, every 4-6 hours at least, made decent money but not sure i've had an ROI to the insane price of a bond (3.6m!!).

Can only share my (limited... Fagex: Hello?) findings. Didn't do any quest on the account, had around 15 defence, no other stats and amzing thing is... 60+ magic in one weekend. LOL.

So, can say I almost made the bond in profit, my main didn't get banned (house used) and imo just a big mistake is to bot on a noob account, in the weekend, skyrocketing magic exp and probably many other 'checkpoints' for Fagex. 

Not sad, just interesting but should've known that it was quite obvious.
Nevertheless, once one of them gets 500+ total not being temp banned... this script is awsome and somewhat 'safe' (bans do happen, don't be a fool) 

Can I contact you true PM? have some issues with the gp/h being displayed? doesn't even count....

Edited by bexxe
Update; banned noob account with bond...
  • Heart 1