Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

• 2 weeks later...

Script works great but has two flaws so far. Right up on start up it will get stuck with the curser down in the chat box thinking it already clicked the portal when it didn't and will get stuck in a loop. I have to manually click the portal before it goes to "friends house" option and works from there. 

Also my alt account i have this running on is always running in maxed houses, could you add the option to drink from the ornate pool when run energy is low to keep efficiency up?

Thanks Khal!

On 4/6/2018 at 3:35 AM, Dragonsbreath said:

I am encountering this same issue. This also happens when out of Clay or Runes. The bot will continuously click the butler and ask for tea to be made. I will gather a log of this tomorrow and post a picture. 

@Khaleesi hello, have you looked into the problem mentionet ^^? I want to try out to do some tabs on my pure but not sure if butler is working..

On 5/9/2018 at 5:03 PM, guywithlsd said:

@Khaleesi hello, have you looked into the problem mentionet ^^? I want to try out to do some tabs on my pure but not sure if butler is working..

Ya but it's hard to tell when out of material, since Clay can also be at the bank, Coins can be in the butler pouch..., SO many different options :/

23 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

Ya but it's hard to tell when out of material, since Clay can also be at the bank, Coins can be in the butler pouch..., SO many different options :/

Well, servant moneybag is not supported so it's not a problem i guess?

Items  - stop script when no more coins / runes / Clay in inventory when using butler mode? why would you need to check bank or have a method for that, if a user can have all mats in inventory because all of those mats are stackable - runes, coins, noted clay.

2 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

Well, servant moneybag is not supported so it's not a problem i guess?

Items  - stop script when no more coins / runes / Clay in inventory when using butler mode? why would you need to check bank or have a method for that, if a user can have all mats in inventory because all of those mats are stackable - runes, coins, noted clay.

because some people keep the Clay in your bank, it doesn't have to be in your inventory ... So I got no way to tell when you are out of materials.

I can force everyone to have clay in the iventory instead ... :)
That's the only sulotion I have for know :/

Edited by Khaleesi

2 minutes ago, Khaleesi said:

because some people keep the Clay in your bank, it doesn't have to be in your inventory ... So I got no way to tell when you are out of materials.
Or I would ahve to force everyone to have clay in there inventory, which seems a bit dumb if you can just have it in your bank instead...

there is 3 ways of how you can make tabs = butler // phials npc // friend house (correct me if im wrong)

But you can make only 1 way to look for materials = in bank? 

i don't understand why there is a problem to make bot logout when  i'm out of materials in my inventory IF i use Butler or Phials methods? (and with those methods you have all mats in inventory anyways - no banking is needed with those methods)

And you don't force anyone with anything. Just stop script if someone starts it without mats in inventory AND/OR pop up message that says - " Please, while using Butler or Phials methods, have ALL mats in inventory! "

16 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

there is 3 ways of how you can make tabs = butler // phials npc // friend house (correct me if im wrong)

But you can make only 1 way to look for materials = in bank? 

i don't understand why there is a problem to make bot logout when  i'm out of materials in my inventory IF i use Butler or Phials methods? (and with those methods you have all mats in inventory anyways - no banking is needed with those methods)

And you don't force anyone with anything. Just stop script if someone starts it without mats in inventory AND/OR pop up message that says - " Please, while using Butler or Phials methods, have ALL mats in inventory! "

The problem is when you are using the BUTLER, you can have the clay in your bank aswell ... A lot of people don't bring the clay like you do, because why would you bring the clay when you can just leave it in the bank??! SO if I would have to make that I would force every user to bring the Clay noted into the house...
That's something I need to think of ...

The other methods aint the problem mate... No need to tell me how to play the game ?

14 minutes ago, rattty said:

osrs10hr.PNG

Looking good man :)
ya it will be added soon, when I find a proper solution for the butler.

Edited by Khaleesi

10 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

The problem is when you are using the BUTLER, you can have the clay in your bank aswell ... A lot of people don't bring the clay like you do, because why would you bring the clay when you can just leave it in the bank??! SO if I would have to make that I would force every user to bring the Clay noted into the house...
That's something I need to think of ...

The other methods aint the problem mate... No need to tell me how to play the game ?

Looking good man :)
ya it will be added soon, when I find a proper solution for the butler.

I really don't understand you dude..I can try explain again why you should bring clay with you instead of having in bank...

If you bring clay with you while doing BUTLER method, it's easy to know for bot when you are out of supplies, because they are in your inventory. This mean, it's super easy to make logic somewhere in you script where it stops script when you are out of supplies in inventory. That answers your question before last post.

11 hours ago, Khaleesi said:

I can force everyone to have clay in the iventory instead ... :)
That's the only sulotion I have for know :/

EDIT - the photo you mentioned in your post is pretty much 3 years old. you could have make 300k/h from varrock tabs only back in those days...looks like ppl had same problem as asked for same 3 years ago ??

Edited by guywithlsd

27 minutes ago, guywithlsd said:

I really don't understand you dude..I can try explain again why you should bring clay with you instead of having in bank...

If you bring clay with you while doing BUTLER method, it's easy to know for bot when you are out of supplies, because they are in your inventory. This mean, it's super easy to make logic somewhere in you script where it stops script when you are out of supplies in inventory. That answers your question before last post.

so pretty much you are saying because you are to lazy to set up break timers to stop script as you run out of clay

you want every single other person that uses the script in a diffrent way that has 0 issue with it at all to all change there method because you are lazy?

9 minutes ago, bigred999 said:

so pretty much you are saying because you are to lazy to set up break timers to stop script as you run out of clay

you want every single other person that uses the script in a diffrent way that has 0 issue with it at all to all change there method because you are lazy?

:???:

i'm lazy because i want script to stop when my account is out of supplies while doing BUTLER method with no banking involved at all.  read it 3 more times and ask your self it it makes any sense to you.

Not only that, i will mention this gain - i want BUTLER method to stop doing tabs when there is no more materials in inventory, so my account does not get caught in loop talking with butler for infinity amount of time.