Khal AIO Tabmaker

Khaleesi

1p7Urct.png

When this happen inventory had noted softclays and like a few unnoted soft clays

Says its out of clay but invent still has them was using normal Butler method,mahogany eagle lectrune,house tabs. (injection)

Btw the script still fires the servant it happened a few times :/

I can't change that ... Its purely due to lag.

It presses the 1/2 key to navigate through chat and right when it moves on it presses it again bcs the chat isn't folowing at the same speed... :/

Is there a specific place when it happends (Like only after you have to pay him?)

I ran on my home comp for 8 hours without the butler issue...

Switched to proxy and happend once every hour ... -_- (Proxy always lagged fairly hard)

I have no idea about the clay error, the only way that would ever popup is when the butler says you are out of clay

So you must have run out or the butler lied to you xD

code used to stop script (text of butler): 

text.contains("regretfully inform") || text.contains("cannot conjure")

Will keep an eye out to see how it happens if i can catch it

Script updated to V0.36:

- Paying the butlet will now use the mouse to click instead of using the keyboard.

- Changed mouse painter

- Added extra check for when u have clay in your inven or not

This is purely experimental..

Should be online in a few hours.

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Do you have any recommendations for lowering ban rate? E.g. amount of hours played or particular times of day running the bot? Also what is the most profitible tab to make? I'm doing house tabs at the moment but wondering if there's a better option. Thanks smile.png

There are tons of speculations about lowring bann rate but I don't really know what helps.

taking long break is the best way I believe ^^

Bones to peaches is the best tab, but requires mtd to unlock...

Lookup the tabs on rsbuddy and check the prices? :D

How is the script working for you?

Hey Khal found these bugs sometimes when inventory is not full of clays it tells the servant to go unnote them and then just hovers the cursor with Status saying interacting with Butler and not do anything until butler comes back and inventory is full.

Another one i found is that after a break and when inventory has no clays it goes to the buter and keeps spam clicking him even when the dialogue box appears.

Edit:: 

So it appears its not only when it comes back after a break 

Found it spam clicking the butler when it didnt have any clays in inventory

2sVzaOH.png

Havent fired any servants so far

Edited by Aibanker

Hey Khal could you have an option to use runes if choosing the ROD - castle wars method saves quite a bit of money.

I used the phials method to unnote the clays and it seems on alot of the runs after unnoting the clay and going back into the house it takes quite a long time to go in, it stands outside the portal for quite some time and finally goes in.

I think i will be using he ROD method for now that seems to work the best smile.png

Forgot to mention that if you run out of NOTED soft clays it wont recognize it and try to use t he unnoted soft clays on Phials over and over again

Edited by Aibanker

Hey Khal found these bugs sometimes when inventory is not full of clays it tells the servant to go unnote them and then just hovers the cursor with Status saying interacting with Butler and not do anything until butler comes back and inventory is full.

Another one i found is that after a break and when inventory has no clays it goes to the buter and keeps spam clicking him even when the dialogue box appears.

So it appears its not only when it comes back after a break 

Found it spam clicking the butler when it didnt have any clays in inventory

Havent fired any servants so far

I'll try that out myself quickly, thx!

Hey Khal could you have an option to use runes if choosing the ROD - castle wars method saves quite a bit of money.

I used the phials method to unnote the clays and it seems on alot of the runs after unnoting the clay and going back into the house it takes quite a long time to go in, it stands outside the portal for quite some time and finally goes in.

I think i will be using he ROD method for now that seems to work the best smile.png

Forgot to mention that if you run out of NOTED soft clays it wont recognize it and try to use t he unnoted soft clays on Phials over and over again

What you mean by "using runes if choosing ROD"?

I'll take a look at phials why it's so slow :)

It tries to unnote unnoted clay? 

Khaleesi

I'll try that out myself quickly, thx!

What you mean by "using runes if choosing ROD"?

I'll take a look at phials why it's so slow smile.png

It tries to unnote unnoted clay? 

Khaleesi

Oh when you choose the ROD - castle wars banking method the script uses  house teletabs it would be cool if it used the house teleport spell from the spellbook.

Yes, after it runs out of unnoted clay it uses the unnoted clay on Phials and keeps spamming it

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Deceiver changed the title to Khal Tabmaker