Web Design + CSS

RServiceGeeks

Budget $500-$1,000

My Money, My Time, Your Work

You need to be competent and good at what you do 

Add me on skype, the job will be by my terms and by my time, if you cant design a good website in a specific time frame DO NOT ADD ME! 

Looking to have this completed in 14 days so it is a grind 10 days to be designed and applied and 4 days for trial and error/bug fixes etc. 

Please read everything above carefully before adding me on skype because if you don't "be prepared to call me a dick". 

What I have - 

• Domain + SSL 
  • VPS Hosting

What you will be doing - 

1. Web Design + Coding 
  2. Designing 10-12 pages 
  3. Landing Page 
  4. Some back end CSS like admin panel and customer + worker panels. 

Things you need to prepare for - 

• I am very rude
  • I am very pushy 
  • I like things done my way and only my way
  • I am a very time mannered individual meaning if you are not on my schedule then there is a huge problem.

And most of all this project will be completed exactly how I want it until I am satisfied or you will NOT BE PAID. 

Now if that did not scare all the designers and coders away add me if you want to do the job and make some $$$. I'm sure if you are good at what you do we will be just fine. 

Also if you have a portfolio of recent runescape website and a good previous constructive record I am willing to pay a DP for the website ONLY IF I APPROVE OF THE RECENT WORK. 

Edited by RServiceGeeks

Daymn, good luck finding someone. 

Doing a study which is completely that... and no one would ever take a job under this conditions

They do not have to accept if they don't want to, which is why its a public request. 

This.

Reported as spam. 

Some back end CSS like admin panel and customer + worker panels.

CSS is for styling, there's no such thing as back-end CSS, try PHP.

And most of all this project will be completed exactly how I want it until I am satisfied or you will NOT BE PAID. 

Time spent coding, quality and amount of code are more serious, objective, verifiable and overall professional values to measure the value of this kind of work.

Your "not satisfied, not paying" policy won't attract any quality self-respecting designer/coder unless you couple it with an advance and/or some other kind of bonus(es).

Also, the fact that you think that you can use CSS to code an admin panel plainly reflects that you yourself don't even know what you want.

Just saying.

Edited by Botre
  • Like 8