Hiring for aio service

Services

Hello everyone I am currently hiring 2-3 workers for my aio service I hired one so far the fee to join is 5m preferable if you have some vouches I believe everyone has a chance to Gain some fb and some gold my skype is trinitygoldsales you can also pm me here or post everyone can join

Tos

1.you must pay fee

2. If my worker scamms you privately I am not responsible example he buys gold u give it to him and he leaves I am not responsible you must trade with me for me to be responsible

3.the fee isn't refundable

4.i can kick you if I feel the need

5. You be respectful to customers and me

Thanks guys

You are responsible for your workers

He would be responsible for the orders that he takes for his workers as far as your personal gold sales and stuff like that he is not responsible for. He is responsible for orders because he takes the money for the orders and the accounts for training are given to him so he is liable, if his workers buy or sell gold personally he is not responsible unless he says otherwise.

Also good luck with the service man.  

• Like 3

He would be responsible for the orders that he takes for his workers as far as your personal gold sales and stuff like that he is not responsible for. He is responsible for orders because he takes the money for the orders and the accounts for training are given to him so he is liable, if his workers buy or sell gold personally he is not responsible unless he says otherwise.

Also good luck with the service man.

thanks man that's what I meant good luck with your services aswell

do you have many orders daily? and how much do u you take from each order?

I take 10-15 percent per orders some I don't if it's small like lost city also if u offer me a price and I get more then it I will most likely take the rest if I need gold thanks msg me on skype trinitygoldsales I got 4 orders atm lined up I get em daily