Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

yea the dismiss all randoms is on, i watched it miss 2 while i was half babysitting it (habbit for testing out scripts new to me) also when it logged out for some reason it wouldnt kick on the auto log in that the osbot client does itself. I caught it doing the rockpile once in the past 3 hours but will watch it in the morning when i set it up and try to get a screeny if it happens again

Hey there, I bought this bot yesterday and it isn't as great as I expected... I haven't been able to run it for longer than 20 minutes before it gets stuck in a clicking loop. I've found 3 major spots where the bot spazzes out. 

1. Directly northwest of the pay-dirt deposit location, after the 2 mine-able rock formations. When trying to return to the deposit location through this passageway instead of mining the rocks and progressing the bot just stands still until log-out. (happens 1/4-1/2 of the time)

2. Right beside the pay-dirt loading station. When the wheels need to be repaired the bot spam-clicks the center of the rectangular river area instead of walking over to the wheel and repairing it. Sometimes it happens to spam click its way to the wheel and then it will repair it and proceed. (happens EVERY time)

2. Directly southeast of the bank right before the 1 mine-able rock formation the bot gets stuck and spam-clicks the minimap instead of mining the rock and continuing. (happens 1/4-ish of the time)

I've screenshotted the three main problem areas and posted them to imgur: http://imgur.com/a/g6kfK

Edited by 343lyfe
  • Like 1

I can second the spam clicking on the rectangle when trying to fix the wheel, however it always fixed the wheel and kept going, its just a patterning problem.

also when banking and depositing everything it will right click and hover down to deposit all and then move the mouse before clicking. It does this about 4-5 times before finally depositing everything and it does it for each item respectively. This again it is more of a patterning problem and is more detrimental in my opinion

Will add another update ASAP, sorry about the spam clicking guys. As for the walking paths, I will change them too. I really appreciate the screenshots @343lyfe, will fix each issue right now

EDIT: Make sure you use walker 2.0, otherwise it may bug out. The walker 2.0 should now be the default option (it will be automatically set on the next version)

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner