Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

• 1 month later...
17 minutes ago, xFoxsta said:

The script works, but the movement/pathing is very bot like (goes further than it needs too), and I have the option to not fix the struts and it still will try to fix it if it needs it. 

It's part of the antiban, everything needs to be random and distinguished from other bots. Other bots walk directly to spot = predictable and robotic, we do random pathing and sometimes extrapolate paths. Struts yes if you enable multi-ore mode, it'll override and repair them, because you can't submit more ore without your current batch of ore being cleaned. I can easily add a way to turn this off if you'd like.

20 hours ago, Czar said:

It's part of the antiban, everything needs to be random and distinguished from other bots. Other bots walk directly to spot = predictable and robotic, we do random pathing and sometimes extrapolate paths. Struts yes if you enable multi-ore mode, it'll override and repair them, because you can't submit more ore without your current batch of ore being cleaned. I can easily add a way to turn this off if you'd like.

I understand that, but it didn't feel random. It would go 4 squares south of the bag then return north to get into the bag then deposit into the bank vs the closer deposit box. I didn't use the upper as well, that could be why i felt the pathing was off too. As far as turning off the the strut's, if you could make it to where it only turns the struts on when the bag would be full, other than every run if that's possible, it's not a big deal though. 

Edited by xFoxsta
  • Like 1

New Update (v143.0)

- Added new behaviour setting 'Repair struts when full'

I've been working on this update already since yesterday. Update will automatically go live within a couple hours enjoy everyone :) 

I'll explore some options for the pathing, ultimately I may add a setting [more direct paths] and slap a ban-warning on it. My biggest priority is preventing bans, you will also feel the same way after losing maxed mains etc like I did. I want to make you happy and make everyone else happy too. The way that the bot's antiban is set up right now has been working very, very well for many users (including myself) and the last thing I want is for ban rate to go up. I don't like creating patterns and clicking on the same tile each time (very risky) which is why I made it random. Otherwise would you like it to be even more random (perhaps a wider area to choose from?). Also, you mentioned it's closer to go to deposit box - there is an option to use deposit box instead of bank; was this enabled by any chance? (Preview below)

S7pZCmV.png

Aside from that - some nice screenshots over the past week, went from 65 to 75 recently and around ~300 golden nuggets. Will be using this to add gem mining to my mining bot since it's a popular request in my discord 😛

oaIzY7B.pngfDjdBuJ.pngGJp3ys5.pngBTep6wy.pngZZTOTUf.png

Edited by Czar

1 hour ago, Czar said:

New Update (v143.0)

- Added new behaviour setting 'Repair struts when full'

I've been working on this update already since yesterday. Update will automatically go live within a couple hours enjoy everyone :) 

I'll explore some options for the pathing, ultimately I may add a setting [more direct paths] and slap a ban-warning on it. My biggest priority is preventing bans, you will also feel the same way after losing maxed mains etc like I did. I want to make you happy and make everyone else happy too. The way that the bot's antiban is set up right now has been working very, very well for many users (including myself) and the last thing I want is for ban rate to go up. I don't like creating patterns and clicking on the same tile each time (very risky) which is why I made it random. Otherwise would you like it to be even more random (perhaps a wider area to choose from?). Also, you mentioned it's closer to go to deposit box - there is an option to use deposit box instead of bank; was this enabled by any chance? (Preview below)

S7pZCmV.png

Aside from that - some nice screenshots over the past week, went from 65 to 75 recently and around ~300 golden nuggets. Will be using this to add gem mining to my mining bot since it's a popular request in my discord 😛

oaIzY7B.pngfDjdBuJ.pngGJp3ys5.pngBTep6wy.pngZZTOTUf.png

Ahh, I must of missed that option. Thanks for the quick responses and dealing with me haha. I'll trust you with about the pathing because I do plan on using this on an almost maxed main in the future.  It's just when I watched it, it kept clicking so far away from the bag before banking it, Although I didn't play with it to much. Thanks again for everything!

• Like 1