Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

23 hours ago, sbarone93 said:

Hi Czar, just bought this and the GUI takes a few minutes to open, after I have selected options on the GUI the bot takes another few minutes to start. 5-8 minutes just to get started. The bot will only run for about 5 minutes before it gets stuck in a locked state. Any idea what is going on?

Czar, can I please get a refund on this script? I have not been able to get it to run correctly.

• Like 1

No problem I'll help, first of all are you using any proxies? There could be some interference - if not don't worry. Secondly are you using osbot client version .20? It's better than .19 a couple days ago. I'll add a low-resources option so you don't load anything like the art/logos/web in the script starting stage (which'll stop the whole 5-10 mins loading issue above).

As for the script running for about 5 minutes and getting locked, try these options for the best results:

(Repair struts yourself, keep hammer in inventory, 78 pay-dirt amount since 1 slot will be used for hammer)

Or you can turn off custom sack amount completely. But the most important one is: choose a location (south-west is good) and [only mine in chosen sectors].

https://i.imgur.com/OeKYJnV.png

EDIT:

New Update (v138)

- Fixed loading issues for script startup
- Bot is now more responsive
- Added option for improving performance in the setup window

Update'll automatically go live within a couple hours, enjoy!

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...