Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

I'll add an option for that too <3 personally I always thought that less botted actions (mouse/camera/keyboard) the better for preventing bans, but we will make sure everyone has their play-style accounted for ^^ :D

@spicisany area of the bot in particular, e.g. when mining, when walking/moving, when banking etc? Or just in general more movements? I'll work on that now.

EDIT:

Sorry for the confusion, just wanted to say that a previous update (137) will be going live shortly. I'm working on v138.0 as we speak, with cli and more behaviour options.

Edited by Czar

When I normally play, I usually move the camera slightly in the direction the character is walking. I also try to have it so that the character and the click target is showing at all times. One thing where bots often fail is there, I think. I sometimes see my characters thieving clicking on npcs that can't be seen because of a wall or something.

• Like 1

Could be waiting for someone to repair the struts, have you tried in a higher pop world or repairing struts? If you already tried dw about it, I'll take a look anyway

Added progress results to main thread <3 Keep going just don't forget to take breaks, we wanna see some more 99s :D

Bans are avoided mainly via mirror and breaks, the rest is just being careful <3 I just hit 99 on my fisher now going for the next batch of skills xD

For camera, good idea. I'll also add a behaviour option to keep camera upward at all times, as well as an option to move camera while walking, and another anti-ban option which I won't mention publicly here but I feel is a really really good idea, totally optional of course.

Working on the next release as we speak, thanks guys for the feedback :D