Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Great scripts @Czar!

But when I run the bot it runs slow, It waits to long to mine or walk when it mined a rockslide. I run it in Mirror mode. How can i run it better? It works not that great right now.

The idle times seems to long... Standing to long still at one point. For me not usabe because when the rockslide is mined it waits to long until the rockslide is back. 

EDIT:

In Injection mode it runs normaly

In injection it mines 1 clicks directly again on the same rock (animation idle) but it doesnt wait.

Edited by Johndeere19
  • Like 1

Custom bag limit, hmm it's not supported fully just yet (did you add the correct amount of multi ore in the setup?) it could work but we've never fully tested/designed it for the bag unlock. With that being said I'll work on adding it in future updates, I just need the nuggets to unlock it xD

@Johndeere19 For mirror mode and responsiveness, it helps to reduce the reaction timer to 100ms. It works in both stealth and mirror, however we must take into account the latency, I'll be adding an update so it forces to 100ms, you'll all see better results.

Trials activated enjoy!

Just posted an update regarding the walking system, it seems to be working even better and more stable than before, latest version will be v135.2 within a couple hours. I'm still working on a major release regarding user feedback from a few pages back of this thread

The bot clicks a new ore vein before the old one is even depleted or clicks the vein you're mining already a decent amount of times. Also spam clicks the "struts" when trying to repair the waterwheels. Also randomly mines the rock-falls even though It's not leaving the area. 

Other then this, It's a great script just needs a update! Cheers.

Edited by pandakills
New information + misspell.
  • Like 1