Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

I will make some changes to the behaviour especially when activating dpa special attack, and various mining/minimap changes.

My aim with those (non-aforementioned) actions and behaviour-types were to make the bot more unpredictable and more erratic as opposed to being robotic and pre-planned. To the untrained eye it may look out of place and weird but it has been helping with anti-ban tremendously, many users have gotten 99 over the past few months.

In any case to make the script catered toward everyone's styles and beliefs, I will be deconstructing the script and making as many actions optional as possible, so ultimately the user can build their own bot in a way.

As for the obvious ones which are suspicious (ill-timed dpa special and perhaps walking sporadically); those will be patched and updated in the next version immediately, with more updates to come. Same applies for struts, I will run some tests to ensure struts are being repaired. However, can you confirm if you are carrying a hammer in inventory at all times?

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Czar said:

I will make some changes to the behaviour especially when activating dpa special attack, and various mining/minimap changes.

My aim with those (non-aforementioned) actions and behaviour-types were to make the bot more unpredictable and more erratic as opposed to being robotic and pre-planned. To the untrained eye it may look out of place and weird but it has been helping with anti-ban tremendously, many users have gotten 99 over the past few months.

In any case to make the script catered toward everyone's styles and beliefs, I will be deconstructing the script and making as many actions optional as possible, so ultimately the user can build their own bot in a way.

As for the obvious ones which are suspicious (ill-timed dpa special and perhaps walking sporadically); those will be patched and updated in the next version immediately, with more updates to come. Same applies for struts, I will run some tests to ensure struts are being repaired. However, can you confirm if you are carrying a hammer in inventory at all times?

Thank you for such a speedy response! If you say it works, based off of your reputation, you have my faith in it. I just wasn't sure (I'm new to botting) and figured I'd ask about things that seemed a bit off. 

I tried most of, if not all the settings with both a hammer in my inventory, and without one, hoping it would just grab one from the crate, but neither were making a difference. In a busy world, it's not very noticeable, because the struts are nearly always repaired, but if you're using a dead world hoping to avoid people, anyone from the upper level who's paying attention, I fear they would certainly start to notice a pattern in the behaviour (just standing there until the ore gets down to the bag, regardless of if it takes 10 seconds or 5 minutes).

• Like 1

Check out the guide on preventing bans, also note that you can get delay banned from previous botting history, for example User A bots 7 hours of agility. Next day User A notices they are still not banned, so lets try another random skill today like crafting, boom banned after 5 minutes of crafting. Which means all that agility botting triggered the ban essentially. To be fair this is a possibly, and on the other hand it may have just been overbotting or lack of careful botting in one session without any previous botting history, so it doesn't 100% mean you have used other bots.

I am in the process of making all anti-ban fully customizable so users can develop their own anti-ban and experiment with what works better and what will get the best results in the long-term. Will also be taking a look at struts + hammer for the next update.

• Like 1

Well this sucks, I bought this last night then run the script for 2 hours and 57 mins with all the delays on and safety measures. I then turned it off and continued to mine in another area on my phone. This morning I tried to log on and I am perm banned.. I haven't used any other scripts before on the account.. Rip 120m bank

On 11/27/2019 at 6:31 PM, Tyler Johnston said:

Well this sucks, I bought this last night then run the script for 2 hours and 57 mins with all the delays on and safety measures. I then turned it off and continued to mine in another area on my phone. This morning I tried to log on and I am perm banned.. I haven't used any other scripts before on the account.. Rip 120m bank

did you baby-sit the script for a bit?

What sector did you mine at? 

What is your total level roughly? 

Combat level and time played / acc created?

• Like 1

On 11/15/2019 at 4:54 PM, Czar said:

Check out the guide on preventing bans, also note that you can get delay banned from previous botting history, for example User A bots 7 hours of agility. Next day User A notices they are still not banned, so lets try another random skill today like crafting, boom banned after 5 minutes of crafting. Which means all that agility botting triggered the ban essentially. To be fair this is a possibly, and on the other hand it may have just been overbotting or lack of careful botting in one session without any previous botting history, so it doesn't 100% mean you have used other bots.

I am in the process of making all anti-ban fully customizable so users can develop their own anti-ban and experiment with what works better and what will get the best results in the long-term. Will also be taking a look at struts + hammer for the next update.

Heyo stranger long time no see!

Nice to see you implementing this in the future, I started thinking of os again the other day and thought I'd check in and maybe start another "botting a main" account XD Still have all of those scripts 

• Like 2

Please update us on your progress, I love seeing progress journeys, just try not to bot too much, bot carefully and stick to one account at a time, don't overdo it ^^ :D

@mackafacka which location are you attempting to mine at, let me know and I will help ASAP :D

@Tyler Johnston can you give more info on the ban, such as if you have botted using proxies or botted on the same ip with another account, or even botted multiple accounts at one, also how were your breaks like? There are many ways to improve botting success and preventing bans, check this thread out for more help :D

• 2 weeks later...

I will extend the delay for going up ladders, new update will be posted in ~10 minutes. Thanks for the feedback guys ^^ :D:D

EDIT:

Also, are you using multi-ore mode (82 ore)?

New Update (v115)

- Fixed ladders, should be going up/down smoothly now
- Added an extra check for not interrupting mining when upstairs

Update will automatically go live within ~24 hours good luck guys :D

Edited by Czar