Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

2 hours ago, dyljar said:

used for 4 hours then got banned.

thanks man worst payment in history.

You obviously don’t know how to bot correctly then. I’ve been using this for the past month and I’m currently 95 from level 40 doing 16 hour days. Best mining script I’ve ever used.If you weren’t willing to loose the account, don’t bot.

Edited by Space
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Space said:

You obviously don’t know how to bot correctly then. I’ve been using this for the past month and I’m currently 95 from level 40 doing 16 hour days. Best mining script I’ve ever used.If you weren’t willing to loose the account, don’t bot.

could you tell me what settings you where using?

6 hours ago, pinkpanther1 said:

did you do it on a new account man? I've been doing it on my main aiming for around 200k xp per day between fishing, woodcutting and mining and its been going pretty strong

it whas my main sadly. botted a long time in other skills started botting this script and i probably used the wrong settings.

On 8/21/2019 at 3:53 PM, Czar said:

Hmm when is this happening? When moving to another mining sector or when mining the next vein after depleting one? If you want I will add an option for prioritizing closest veins at all times, will be added in the anti-ban/behaviour tab ^^ :D

Activated trials good luck guys ^^ :D 

Happening when it wants to mine another vein after depleting one, and the walking to the mining sectors is a bit slow and it looks like it gets confused. Oh and i'm running it in mirror mode, not sure if that would be the cause of this issue.

Edited by winsurgion

On 8/21/2019 at 6:38 AM, winsurgion said:

clicks on minimap to get to another vein when there's a different one much closer, looks very bot-like...

Happens for me as well, in the lower floors for each section.

On 8/24/2019 at 11:15 AM, Czar said:

It may not be detecting the new veins in time, have you made sure to lower the reaction timer from the default 1000ms to 50-100ms? (Shift + F3/F4 keys)? In any case, I will run some more tests :D

Tried both mirror and stealth mode with 50 - 100 ms as suggested.

It's also pretty slow overall. 

Well I can easily add an option to make it faster, but I would highly recommend slow over fast for anti-ban, faster/robotic bots just get caught easily. I can maybe add a slider option for speed, so users can choose what they want specifically ^^ :D

As for vein choosing, I will change the algorithm for searching new ores, and make it optional just in case anyone still wants to use the current version ^^ :D

Thanks for the feedback guys, really appreciate it :) Next update coming up :) 

Edited by Czar

On 8/15/2019 at 1:50 PM, Space said:

Can you tell me your settings please?

16 hours ago, Czar said:

Well I can easily add an option to make it faster, but I would highly recommend slow over fast for anti-ban, faster/robotic bots just get caught easily. I can maybe add a slider option for speed, so users can choose what they want specifically ^^ :D

As for vein choosing, I will change the algorithm for searching new ores, and make it optional just in case anyone still wants to use the current version ^^ :D

It's sorta been like this since I first bought the script months ago, and its still the same buddy! I don't know if the lower levels are glitched or what.

On 8/30/2019 at 10:56 AM, Czar said:

Sweet, thanks for the reply. I'll be waiting for an update!

Can someone at the higher levels vouch that the vein searching isn't an issue there?

Well the script is instructed to go for a reachable ore first, then try an unreachable one, I can easily change this so that it just goes for the nearest one completely, regardless if it's blocked by rockfalls or not. So this means if there is an unreachable ore and it's a bit far away, it will walk all the way there to mine it, usually this isn't the case but it can happen - let me know if this accurately describes your question please! :D PS this will be optional in the new update, just think about it in an anti-ban perspective: literally every motherlode bot that exists (on other forums too) uses the 'nearest object' method, whereas this script ignores that and adds extra steps, so already you have an anti-ban boost right there.

In any case I have posted a new update for v105 of the script, let me know if you want further changes. Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys ^^ :D

Edited by Czar