Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

12 hours ago, far2hybrid said:

As i see this script has been getting worked on ALOT im gonna try and use it again. I got perm banned when I bought it like last year or so but that couldve been on my end of no breaking or anything i dont know but i will give it a try.

@far2hybrid If Jagex looks at someone (or rather their auto ban programs) that has been mining for several days straight, its rather obvious its a bot. You need to use it like a human. Take breaks, I like to bot 45-60 min then break for 30-45 min (long enough for like a league game or making food etc). Then you need to take 8-10 hour breaks minimum for when a human were to sleep. To be really careful when you get in the higher levels 80+ only bot a few hours a day to avoid scrutiny. I try to do no more than half a level per day when at the higher levels. This will give you the biggest chance of success when botting. Also using the same IP associated with each character helps too (if using more than one) but not the same IP on multiple characters. i.e. acc1 has IP ending in 123 and acc2 has ip 456. Continue to make sure acc1 uses IP 123 and acc2 uses 456 when its their rotation. This helps make it look like one human is playing the account and avoids getting chained ban if an account is caught. Hope this helps.

@Czar I have another recommendation for a future update. Add the option to implement using the deposit box. Will also avoid having to put in a PIN at first and saves some run time between sack. Adding in the option and still banking after several trips to seem like you are checking your loot will help make it look human as well. Keep up the great work Sir.

Edited by ItsRainingHP
  • Like 1

I bot 16 hours a day with 8 hour breaks, but I break it down into 4 hours + 2 hours break. I've been doing this since level 40 about 3 weeks ago and I'm already level 97. I don't really believe in the whole don't bot for this amount of hours. You just need to babysit it ever so often and make sure it's not a busy world with high level experienced players. There are those human players, who don't even sleep and grind the game 20 hours a day or even all night. But I do agree on you should take breaks.

4 more days for me of scripting the way I do, I'll be level 99!

• Like 1

Yep the update for deposit box instead of bank is already coded, will be pushing latest version as soon as the entire update is ready. Apologies for the wait, it will be a great update though :D 

As for 99 mlm, its actually motivating me to do mlm to a high level too 😛 please update us as soon as you hit 99, and please be super careful :D 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

I couldn't find the log for this issue I've encountered, but I've noticed after a long extensive period of time; the character stands there, logs in and out, shuts off the official and bot client. I thought before the reason it shut off was because of an update. A buddy of mine noticed consecutive log outs when I was asleep. I wish I could find the log to solve this issue, but I'm not sure what could've triggered it. Other than that, reopening everything seems like nothing had ever happened.

• Like 1