Perfect Motherlode Miner

Czar

Hmm the script seems to be running perfectly fine, which tiles is the script stuck on? There is an anti-idle system too so it prevents the script from being stuck so I'm confused

Make sure to configure the script properly, have a hammer in inventory at all times, set mouse zoom all the way to the left and the script should run very well. If there are ever any errors, the script settings + error logs will get the script fixed in no time ^^ :D

Hmm the script seems to be running perfectly fine, which tiles is the script stuck on? There is an anti-idle system too so it prevents the script from being stuck so I'm confused

Make sure to configure the script properly, have a hammer in inventory at all times, set mouse zoom all the way to the left and the script should run very well. If there are ever any errors, the script settings + error logs will get the script fixed in no time ^^ biggrin.png

Whetever settings i try nothing happens, like 10 mins ago it actually mined, now it does nothing. 

EDIT: Seems to work now but kinda makes my osbot lag after the GUI is shown :p 

Edited by Skull
  • Like 1

Hi, After update the error log is showing this:

[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 12:55:42 PM]: Unable to find hammer crate, relog please! Restart client if still not working.
[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 12:55:42 PM]: Inventory doesn't contain hammer!
[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 12:55:43 PM]: Unable to find hammer crate, relog please! Restart client if still not working.
[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 12:55:43 PM]: Inventory doesn't contain hammer!
[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 12:55:43 PM]: Unable to find hammer crate, relog please! Restart client if still not working.
[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 12:55:43 PM]: Idle timer reached, inventory not full, attempting to mine nearest ore!
[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 12:55:43 PM]: Error avoided: java.lang.NullPointerException
at b.a.a.aux.onLoop(ro:83)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(mh:48)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
 - if possible, post error log on script thread!
[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 12:55:48 PM]: Idle timer reached, inventory not full, attempting to mine nearest ore!
[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 12:55:48 PM]: Error avoided: java.lang.NullPointerException
[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 12:55:53 PM]: Idle timer reached, inventory not full, attempting to mine nearest ore!
[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 12:55:53 PM]: Error avoided: java.lang.NullPointerException
[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 12:55:58 PM]: Idle timer reached, inventory not full, attempting to mine nearest ore!
[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 12:55:58 PM]: Error avoided: java.lang.NullPointerException
[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 12:56:03 PM]: Idle timer reached, inventory not full, attempting to mine nearest ore!
[iNFO][bot #1][12/01 12:56:03 PM]: Error avoided: java.lang.NullPointerException
  • Like 1

Added a quick update for v70 of the script, apologies guys :( This update fixes the errors it should be much better in this version. But in the meantime just make sure to have hammer in inventory and the script will be fine. Also fixed the lag issues for the script :D 

Latest update will automatically be added within a few hours max :)

• Like 1

Script is running excellent! So glad i purchased this script (waiting for order to go through) Her is a 5 hour progress report that i promised! biggrin.png Really great, got me from 60-63 mining so far, NO BAN smile.png Will post a continuous progress report, great work Czar! smile.png

Edit: Forgot to post the continues progress report, but it ran great. Trial got me 60-64 mining with no problem

post-234434-0-15888500-1480812630_thumb.png

Edited by zonum
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Motherlode Miner