Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

Can you explain this some more please?

ironmen buy soda ash, and buckets of sand from the trader crewmembers, I.E. the charter ship people. and they bank them and make it in to molten glass. its the most efficient and cheap way to get crafting up not only for ironmen but for anyone who doesnt want to spend alot of money training crafting. the method works like this, the charter crewmembers carry 10 buckets of sand, and 10 soda ash, we buy out the stock world hop, and repeat the process until the inventory is full and we bank it, rinse and repeat until we have several soda ash/buckets of sand to make molten glass. the most efficient place to buy soda ash/sand from the charter members is at the fishing trawler area north of yanille, and there is a bank deposit box nearby. catherby works aswell, but the bank is a bit further. all you would need to do is implement a world hopper when the shops stock runs out. message me if you have any further questions but it would be a great addition to this script.

ironmen buy soda ash, and buckets of sand from the trader crewmembers, I.E. the charter ship people. and they bank them and make it in to molten glass. its the most efficient and cheap way to get crafting up not only for ironmen but for anyone who doesnt want to spend alot of money training crafting. the method works like this, the charter crewmembers carry 10 buckets of sand, and 10 soda ash, we buy out the stock world hop, and repeat the process until the inventory is full and we bank it, rinse and repeat until we have several soda ash/buckets of sand to make molten glass. the most efficient place to buy soda ash/sand from the charter members is at the fishing trawler area north of yanille, and there is a bank deposit box nearby. catherby works aswell, but the bank is a bit further. all you would need to do is implement a world hopper when the shops stock runs out. message me if you have any further questions but it would be a great addition to this script.

Oh lol. My dear friend "Precise" has a shoplifter script that you can use to buy anything from any shop. It should be under the "Money Making" section, use that to get your ingredients and then you an use this to make molten glass > Unpowered orbs out of it :)

Oh lol. My dear friend "Precise" has a shoplifter script that you can use to buy anything from any shop. It should be under the "Money Making" section, use that to get your ingredients and then you an use this to make molten glass > Unpowered orbs out of it

ive tried precise store buyer, but i can't get it to work the way i want :/ 

Edited by Kush King

Drop him a PM, he'll be happy to help ya out smile.png

thanks khaleesi, glad to see there are still some helpful scripters out there still, btw love your RC, and Agil script. Been absolutely wearing them out. Keep up the good work smile.png

oh and you're PC script, got my full set of void back on my main, and ironman. I dont stray to far from your scripts :P

Edited by Kush King

hi, spinning is not flawless at all sad.png is spamming the chat and gets stuck A LOT on first floor and such. needs babysit every 30min. i used it last week and it was the same. (using injection with multiple accs all buggy) http://imgur.com/4ZHtno5 left them overnight:(

Pleas euse the bug report format ... this way I need t spend hours finding the issue myself.

This does not profit you nor me -_-

Hey this might have already been answered, but when it "covers all furnances and banks" this includes edtgeville furnance right?

Ya it does :)

Bug

-Mirror/Injection

-Making Gold Amulets (u)

-When running to the furnace, or sometimes to the bank, the bot is not patient enough so to speak, and it keeps clicking the location to walk to instead of just waiting it out. This often results in the script clicking behind the house in which the furnace is located, making it look very suspicious, and generally resulting in less exp/profit per hour. It's also extremely frustrating to watch the bot click the right destination and then fuck it up.

mx8bC1e.png   

Edited by MillSup

• Maldesto changed the title to Khal AIO Crafter