Khal AIO Crafter

Khaleesi

@Khaleesi

Here's some feedback, mostly stuff I'm critical of but I'll start off by saying it worked well in the sense that the script never broke, it never got stuck anywhere or had any errors. However I felt the execution was far from great:

• Incredibly quick and snappy mouse movements to the exact same X/Y coordinates and ground squares repeatedly (as a result of having pre-defined, non-randomized, 1x1 walking tiles + no camera movement) - as opposed to something more dynamic like this where the bot picks a general location by creating a "web" consisting of several tiles:

1099424440_KhalAIOCrafter-Randomizedwalkingsquares.png.da7d022f55a983ab4560b2e86001ef34.png

I ended up recording some of the mouse X/Y positions on things like my first click after leaving the bank / furnace and got these numbers from when it walked out of the bank to the furnace in Edgeville:

X/Y - Mouse position inside of the client
688/115
687/115
688/116
687/115
687/115
687/115
687/115
687/115
continues...

Very predictable and "bot-like" to say the least, especially considering how quickly it snaps to these positions as well. The only exception I found where this behavior didn't exist was for pure bank-standing methods that only rely on clicking items/npcs/world objects/menues etc but that's because OSBot has built in randomization for all those things. Though I still have some problems with those as well, mainly how fast it executes certain actions like selecting right-click options.

• Excessive clicking, will snap to and click the same square at even intervals several times (2-5 times) instead of clicking and waiting until you are within "X squares" of the position to issue the next command.
  • I didn't try several locations but it at least lacks the functionality to utilize OSBot's web walker system to walk from the Grand Exchange to Edgeville. So you can't start the script unless you're already at the location.
  • Some clunky behavior - presses spacebar through chatbox level-up messages and the follow-up "You can now craft.." messages. For things like combat training this makes the player resume fighting after it gets through them however it does nothing for things like jewelry crafting. So you simply end up going through the dialogues, waiting.. and then the script resumes crafting by clicking the furnace again.
  • Just a small annoyance - on the last inventory it logged out because it only had 12 out of 13 bars and gems instead of finishing all 1,000.

Recorded a couple of these points for some visual reference:

Edited by osrsf2p
  • Like 1

Hello Khal, 

Script is running great, have around 8 hours logged on it so far. I was wondering if you plan to smooth out furnace crafting. Right now with molten glass on all furnaces after banking, there are some serious misclicks and delays standing a few tiles from the furnace after banking. Ice tested it at all furnaces and it seems to be a global issue. Would you mind looking into this?

• Like 1

On 3/11/2020 at 4:16 PM, pikabot22 said:

Hello Khal, 

Script is running great, have around 8 hours logged on it so far. I was wondering if you plan to smooth out furnace crafting. Right now with molten glass on all furnaces after banking, there are some serious misclicks and delays standing a few tiles from the furnace after banking. Ice tested it at all furnaces and it seems to be a global issue. Would you mind looking into this?

Will check this out

On 3/15/2020 at 11:16 PM, Spookdotjar said:

Can i Get a trial Please? :)

Enjoy your trial!

On 3/4/2020 at 12:59 AM, osrsf2p said:

@Khaleesi

Here's some feedback, mostly stuff I'm critical of but I'll start off by saying it worked well in the sense that the script never broke, it never got stuck anywhere or had any errors. However I felt the execution was far from great:

• Incredibly quick and snappy mouse movements to the exact same X/Y coordinates and ground squares repeatedly (as a result of having pre-defined, non-randomized, 1x1 walking tiles + no camera movement) - as opposed to something more dynamic like this where the bot picks a general location by creating a "web" consisting of several tiles:

1099424440_KhalAIOCrafter-Randomizedwalkingsquares.png.da7d022f55a983ab4560b2e86001ef34.png

I ended up recording some of the mouse X/Y positions on things like my first click after leaving the bank / furnace and got these numbers from when it walked out of the bank to the furnace in Edgeville:

688/115
687/115
688/116
687/115
687/115
687/115
687/115
687/115
continues...

Very predictable and "bot-like" to say the least, especially considering how quickly it snaps to these positions as well. The only exception I found where this behavior didn't exist was for pure bank-standing methods that only rely on clicking items/npcs/world objects/menues etc but that's because OSBot has built in randomization for all those things. Though I still have some problems with those as well, mainly how fast it executes certain actions like selecting right-click options.

• Excessive clicking, will snap to and click the same square at even intervals several times (2-5 times) instead of clicking and waiting until you are within "X squares" of the position to issue the next command.
  • I didn't try several locations but it at least lacks the functionality to utilize OSBot's web walker system to walk from the Grand Exchange to Edgeville. So you can't start the script unless you're already at the location.
  • Some clunky behavior - presses spacebar through chatbox level-up messages and the follow-up "You can now craft.." messages. For things like combat training this makes the player resume fighting after it gets through them however it does nothing for things like jewelry crafting. So you simply end up going through the dialogues, waiting.. and then the script resumes crafting by clicking the furnace again.
  • Just a small annoyance - on the last inventory it logged out because it only had 12 out of 13 bars and gems instead of finishing all 1,000.

Sorry for the slow reply.
Thx for the feedback and I'm checking this out right now :)

Webwalking
Can take a look at this, even though i'm not a fan of using so many resources to just walk once to a location.
that few hunders MB aren't really great for some people :)

Some clunky behavior
The problem with the messages in game is halts some info and I have to close them before the script can continues :)
Most scripts probbaly doesn't have failsafes for 500 things, well my scripts does and this is a way to make sure it's flawless ^^

Last inventory
That's probably just another failsafe of mine stopping the script bcs it doesn't have the right items to complete 1 full inventory.
Will take a look at it

Edited by Khaleesi

On 3/5/2020 at 2:36 PM, spadesaop said:

When crafting jade rings the script tried to make opal rings.

On 3/4/2020 at 12:59 AM, osrsf2p said:

@Khaleesi

688/115
687/115
688/116
687/115
687/115
687/115
687/115
687/115
continues...

Script updated to V1.57:
- Fixed randomized walking
- Fixed spamm clicking mini map
- Fixed interaction with furnace, will be quicker and more smooth
- fixed SIlver ring crafting.

Update will be live in a few hours.
Let me know what you think of it

Khaleesi<3

• Heart 1

On 3/19/2020 at 3:52 AM, Khaleesi said:

Script updated to V1.57:
- Fixed randomized walking
- Fixed spamm clicking mini map
- Fixed interaction with furnace, will be quicker and more smooth
- fixed SIlver ring crafting.

Update will be live in a few hours.
Let me know what you think of it

Khaleesi<3

There are actually some serious issues with furnaces now. The script missclicks behind the furnace at all furnaces, and gets stuck in that loop walking behind the building and to the furnace indefinitely. Also for molten glass, you don't need to click on the items then use them on the furnace anymore, you only have to simply click on the furnace. This should fix a lot of the issues with glass surely, but molten glass is currently unusable. Way too bot-like and will probably result in a pretty quick report/ban.

12 hours ago, pikabot22 said:

There are actually some serious issues with furnaces now. The script missclicks behind the furnace at all furnaces, and gets stuck in that loop walking behind the building and to the furnace indefinitely. Also for molten glass, you don't need to click on the items then use them on the furnace anymore, you only have to simply click on the furnace. This should fix a lot of the issues with glass surely, but molten glass is currently unusable. Way too bot-like and will probably result in a pretty quick report/ban.

Thx for the report!
Just checked it and the change in the walking caused it to fuck up major ... Sorry :(

Script updated to V1.58:
- Fixed molten glass smelting
- Fixed using items on furnace at molten glass

Should be online in a few hours
Lemme know how it worked for you!

Enjoy!
Khaleesi

Edited by Khaleesi

Hi! 
Before I ask what I'll ask, I understand there's ALWAYS a risk of being banned using any bot. However, I'm getting back into OSRS and am wanting to get a crafting bot to make some money. I'm thinking about using this, for now, to just spin flax. What're the chances of being banned spinning flax? I assume high, since everyone bots that. 

On another note too, if all of this checks out, I'd like to request a trial if that's possible! 

Thank you for your time.

1 hour ago, LiquidCarl said:

Hi! 
Before I ask what I'll ask, I understand there's ALWAYS a risk of being banned using any bot. However, I'm getting back into OSRS and am wanting to get a crafting bot to make some money. I'm thinking about using this, for now, to just spin flax. What're the chances of being banned spinning flax? I assume high, since everyone bots that. 

On another note too, if all of this checks out, I'd like to request a trial if that's possible! 

Thank you for your time.

Activated the trial.
Ya spinning flax isn't that great, but if you bot like max an hour and take a decent break u should be fine I think :)

Edited by Khaleesi