1-72 Slay Order Refund for Nicholas

Nightmares

Disputed member: @Nicholas

Thread Link: None

Evidence:http://gyazo.com/1d453962f95a36db5366dde409a38ec8

http://gyazo.com/91e1a7f7df3710a042e1fae55e2a9faf

Explanation:

June 2nd i ordered 1-72 slay for 15m, (also gave 5m for supplies). provided a 71 74 70 acc w/ 43 pray.

It is now Wednesday, June 10th. No refund, No response, 51 slayer.

I'm requesting a full refund for a waste of my time. 8 days and not even near 8 days of work when promised numerous times he would do it.

I have been allowed to change the password of the account, and was told to dispute with the following:

http://gyazo.com/1d453962f95a36db5366dde409a38ec8

I'm not saying Nicholas isn't legit. He is, I prepaid 15m and gave supplies, he's been working on it.. slowly but still doing it. 

It's just kind of ridiculous how slow it is and i was promised a rf and now am left with no reply a day late.

He broke terms of service so im requesting 15m in full. 

Thank you for your time

• Like 2

I will refund the % of the work that has not been completed.

Like I started multiple times, I have a life, school (very little but 2h a day) football, (4 hours daily) and a girlfriend to attend too. 1-72 slayer (700k Xp) (I have completed 125k roughly) is practically not achievable in the time line I set for myself and nightmare it would take roughly 10-16 hours a day to complete it in which I was only able to get 12h/10h three times daily. I leave for my vacation in 1 hour, but I can log on at nights and do what I can if that offer is still on the table for that. So there is no harm or loss and we move on. Now if you want me to refund you, I will refund you in full Via PayPal, when I get back from vacation.

I would've logged more than 2 hours today but my dipshit dad basically made me waste 8 hours to drive back and forth and back and forth between his house and my moms (2 hours each way). Again yes I was slow. But remember slayer is hands down the slowest Xp next to runecrafting and maybe mining. I'm not saying it's not achievable within that time. But life comes first. I'm sorry, but I could get your slayer up during my time in Texas. And if I finish before I leave I will do extra stuff to make up for the inconvenience. Now remember also I charged a stupid low price for it. And I would abide by that price if you wish to continue using me to complete it

• Like 1

Ive had tommied7 do 1-55 slay 1 day for me, I know how to play rs Nicholas, Been playing 13 years lol. I know xp rates. 8 days for this was plenty of time. You did less than 1 days work in 192 hours. I understand ur busy, next time dont take this kind of an order then. 

And no, lol I do not accept PP im sorry. It's not because of the situation, everyone here knows I dont accept PP. 

15m 07 refund and its over with. 

I mean if u wanna be paid for 1-51 slay..? if ur ganna dispute over that, im sure i can give u the 2-3m its worth? lol. 

otherwise just refund full, for really wasting my time. I could of done this myself by now without paying anything.  Instead of being 10 hours in. 

Just making it clear, I do not accept PayPal.. only BTC/07 gp for the refund.. (considering i gave u 15m in cash upfront on top of the supplies)

• Like 3

Ive had tommied7 do 1-55 slay 1 day for me, I know how to play rs Nicholas, Been playing 13 years lol. I know xp rates. 8 days for this was plenty of time. You did less than 1 days work in 192 hours. I understand ur busy, next time dont take this kind of an order then.

And no, lol I do not accept PP im sorry. It's not because of the situation, everyone here knows I dont accept PP.

15m 07 refund and its over with.

I mean if u wanna be paid for 1-51 slay..? if ur ganna dispute over that, im sure i can give u the 2-3m its worth? lol.

otherwise just refund full, for really wasting my time. I could of done this myself by now without paying anything. Instead of being 10 hours in.

Just making it clear, I do not accept PayPal.. only BTC/07 gp for the refund.. (considering i gave u 15m in cash upfront on top of the supplies)

@Nicholas is to refund you for the part of the service he failed to complete. Please try to come to an agreement with him on an exact amount and keep me updated.

Forgot to mention he refused to supply the account with money for supplies and made me pay for tee armor. I spent like 3ish mil out of pocket from my pay. So in actuality I got 12ish mil, and he made me take the supply money and pay for bonds.

In his first post he stated he also gave you 5m for the supplies?

Ummm? I gave you the money for the supplies? When did you suddenly pull out of pocket? I gave you 19.3m gp 07 @ start. you took 15m 07 off and pocketed it for payment and used rest on supplies (whip + barrows + food + pots) you at most used 1m gp more for extra expenses.

ive asked a few people in chatbox, they said 1-51 slay is a few mill, if given an acc thats 71 74 70 + supplies

I'll accept 12m 07 gp. and no you've had 8 days... u pm'd me saying wait 3 days for refund.. why? lmao. I've waited long enough

I had to buy;

Armor =barrows (X1 repair)

Weapon = whip

Prayer pots

A bond

Super Str ATT def potions

Food.

Other potions

Misc.

+1m in drops and alchibles left on account

I'll accept 12m 07 flat. no negotiation. For wasting my time/lying/ and doing 100k xp in 8 days

If you disagree, post a dispute and reasoning why. 

pm me when u want location.

@Nicholas has to refund @Nightmares 12m 07 GP, he has 24 hours to do so or he will be banned.

• Like 1