πŸ‘‘ Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos πŸ‘‘ MOST POPULAR πŸ‘‘ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ‘‘ MOST TOTAL USERS πŸ‘‘ LOWEST BAN-RATES πŸ‘‘ 24/7 SUPPORT πŸ‘‘ SINCE 2015 πŸ‘‘ MANY SKILLS πŸ‘‘ MOST VIEWS πŸ‘‘ MOST REPLIES πŸ‘‘

Czar

Hi Czar, I apologize that this is not on topic but I am interested in advertising your scripts in my signature.

Β 

May I ask how much you'd pay me per month at my post count and what are the conditions to advertise for you(like how many post per month I need to be paid and so on).

Β 

I would have sent a pm but you can't receive any new pm's right now.

Β 

• Like 1

Β 

Hi Czar, I apologize that this is not on topic but I am interested in advertising your scripts in my signature.

Β 

May I ask how much you'd pay me per month at my post count and what are the conditions to advertise for you(like how many post per month I need to be paid and so on).

Β 

I would have sent a pm but you can't receive any new pm's right now.

Β 

Β 

i have cleared up my inbox and will pm you in a moment, sorry about that :P

Β 

Perfect Miner

Β 

i will auth you 48 hours once it is released, apologies for the delay, I will be going to add more features to the miner (since I originally planned on rushing release)

Could I get a trial of Perfect Fisher? Would like to test it before I buy it. biggrin.png

Β 

done, 24 hours

Β 

Hey could I get a trial of the experiments script? I already own perfect fisher , range guild & perfect magic =) BTW you're an awesome scripter absolutely love the scripts.

Β 

done, 24 hours

Β 

enjoy ;)

• Czar changed the title to πŸ‘‘ Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos πŸ‘‘ MOST POPULAR πŸ‘‘ HIGHEST QUALITY πŸ‘‘ MOST TOTAL USERS πŸ‘‘ LOWEST BAN-RATES πŸ‘‘ 24/7 SUPPORT πŸ‘‘ SINCE 2015 πŸ‘‘ MANY SKILLS πŸ‘‘ MOST VIEWS πŸ‘‘ MOST REPLIES πŸ‘‘