👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑

Czar

4 minutes ago, Czar said:

I already activated the trial, let me know how it goes! I will add updates accordingly, whatever you need just tell me and it will be added/changed in the script! @arbicrax172

Oh I see it now, I ended up with a trial for range guild at first thank you :) I don't really need the whole 24 hours, just wanna give its functionality a test, so if I buy it will the trial ending deauth me on it or something? 

Edited by arbicrax172

Don't worry about it, if you need more time let me know I will extend the trial, just enjoy :) I think the trial won't interfere if you buy it, so it won't disappear or anything.

I am working on adding a few improvements to GDK right now though, so please use with care. Also got a few updates coming up for looting system and some speed/performance improvements. More announcements in the main thread. The setup window is a bit complex so if you have any questions ask!

On 6/9/2015 at 4:34 PM, Czar said:

ByLjmDQ.png

Update: thank you all for choosing CzarScripts, you have made these scripts the #1 most selling script series on the entire market!

3YZqIyr.png

FRNvAsP.png

LATEST SCRIPTS

JJfG7N7.pngh6sGeeU.pnglxVOmHC.pngZY4GNf1.png848CguS.png
WMJfh9b.pngU1TL6EC.pngqcC3FEc.pngyZUpaRx.pngg57zyUn.pngeUqeoMF.png
ggjXrdt.pngwERGSIg.pngleKmo5F.png7UN1qHh.pnggOVJXh2.png4BMNx4B.png

Script IDs for CLI (Command-Line Interface mode)

tTeDSRb.png
1042 Perfect Crafting complete

If you want a trial - just post the script name and it will be activated after I hit 'like' on your post

Requirements

hit 'like' on this thread

• Like 2

• Czar changed the title to 👑 Perfect Czar Free Trials & Demos 👑 MOST POPULAR 👑 HIGHEST QUALITY 👑 MOST TOTAL USERS 👑 LOWEST BAN-RATES 👑 24/7 SUPPORT 👑 SINCE 2015 👑 MANY SKILLS 👑 MOST VIEWS 👑 MOST REPLIES 👑