Desktop Cluttered w/ Bots ? No problem! [Simple Solution] [Free]

Uriamu

Here is the key to a neatly organized desktop or should I say desktops...

With this simple program you can have 4 work spaces that you can switch between with a simple key push. I use the f keys biggrin.png.

https://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/cc817881

--------------------------------------------------------

I made this because I think it would be useful to botters especailly gold frarmers and I don't think this is to well known.

Happy Botting happy.png

(This program is created by Microsoft)

good thing we have bot tabs.. right..guys?

first i'd like to point out how it says "black poster" above your profile picture which i thought was kinda funny.

from what i know about the osbot client, it automatically allocates ~500mb of ram to each window open. this means that every tab that you have open in that window is trying to use that 500mb of ram. to get around this you can either write a simple ~10 line osbot launcher that allocates more memory or you can just open more osbot windows. more windows is sometimes easier to manage imo, so the above software mentioned comes in handy quite often. if you are running a linux based os you have probably been using an equivalent to the above software for some time now.

first i'd like to point out how it says "black poster" above your profile picture which i thought was kinda funny.

from what i know about the osbot client, it automatically allocates ~500mb of ram to each window open. this means that every tab that you have open in that window is trying to use that 500mb of ram. to get around this you can either write a simple ~10 line osbot launcher that allocates more memory or you can just open more osbot windows. more windows is sometimes easier to manage imo, so the above software mentioned comes in handy quite often. if you are running a linux based os you have probably been using an equivalent to the above software for some time now.

What would be so funny about  "black poster"? Even if I was black, it'd be not funny at all.

• Like 2

What would be so funny about  "black poster"? Even if I was black, it'd be not funny at all.

clearly you have no sense of humour, and are most likely one of those people that thinks the word "black" is racist. go to school and ask your high school teacher what racism really is. i just thought it was funny that one of the auto ranks for post count is black poster since they are named after armors and it was right above the picture of a black guy. just pointing out the funny circumstances. i wasn't being racist or implying any form of it. fucking kids these days..

clearly you have no sense of humour, and are most likely one of those people that thinks the word "black" is racist. go to school and ask your high school teacher what racism really is. i just thought it was funny that one of the auto ranks for post count is black poster since they are named after armors and it was right above the picture of a black guy. just pointing out the funny circumstances. i wasn't being racist or implying any form of it. fucking kids these days..

lol wat

anyway I don't go to school, that was a year ago.

also, the pic was not a black guy.

Edited by hermitrage