Mikasa's Road To Riches

Mikasa

You're supposed to start with $0 ********a...

Good luck tho babe

I could go back and update from when I started I guess.

Sec :p

I don't think I'll waste time updating when I spend money, unless it's a huge amount, so I'll only put my current balance at the end of the day.

I loaned someone $19 yesterday, spent $19 on GP earlier to help me rebuild from bans this morning, and then someone else owes me $15.

I'm debating if I want to just save up until I hit that, or if I should just buy stuff as time goes by. tongue.png

I'm wanting to upgrade my computer ASAP so I can put together a computer for my girlfriend with my old parts, but eh lol.

you can get pieces on the way there, in the end it still counts as you've earned it but keep some money on the side in case anything happens to your farm.

you can get pieces on the way there, in the end it still counts as you've earned it but keep some money on the side in case anything happens to your farm.

Yeah, aiming for video card, case, SSD, & few other things I think.

I have a job, so I'll always have back up money for the farm if it's really needed, just nice to be making some money on the side :p