Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

4 minutes ago, dizzo21 said:

im trying to pick the 3 iron rocks in al kharid I click the right where it says choose your own rocks then i highlight them all green and it just unlicks them and turns it off I don't seem to understand what the problem is. I'm on mirror and all settings are correct.

Very strange, I'll take a look at this now. And the bot freezes? Any errors in the logger? (Bottom right to open) Also using hardware mouse btw?

Yes hardware mouse is good but not every script can use it (aka any script that you need your mouse with, like this one) and with mirror you don't need hardware mouse, only new mouse. I always recommend hardware mouse to stealth injection because that's not as good as mirror so you need all the help you can get. EDIT: For clarification, only the [choose rocks with mouse] feature isn't compatible with hardware mouse, the rest of the script is.

The only way to use hardware mouse is to not select your own rocks (since that requires you to manually use mouse to choose rocks). If you want I can add a separate option for the al-kharid 3 tile irons and call it something like "Al kharid 3 iron" in the setup window so you don't need to select rocks with mouse.

@michael5593 Dw about those I have already taken that into consideration. Mouse clicks are always randomised and the tile makes no difference to their bot detection systems. Should be seeing good results over there just try not to go too many hours without a break.

Edited by Czar

Hey czar, 

Good script so far, but I was wondering, im doing 3 iron rocks at alkahrid right now, & using hover over next move, but when it mines the rock, & then goes to next rock, it will then hover over the one thats already been mined rather than the other one (third one) is available & then ofcourse mine the 2nd rock & then move its hover & click the one that's available, 

Do you think it would be better to make it hover over next available ore, as with 3 iron available 1 should always be ready? rather than hover over the empty rock

Hope this makes sense - cheers

• Like 1

I completely understand, I believe there is a certain way to achieve this - I don't remember exactly from the top of my head I think we have to select [sequenced mining] and choose the screen rocks in order, then select pre-hover, not sure but I will figure it out and report back to you

22 hours ago, Czar said:

I completely understand, I believe there is a certain way to achieve this - I don't remember exactly from the top of my head I think we have to select [sequenced mining] and choose the screen rocks in order, then select pre-hover, not sure but I will figure it out and report back to you

My bad! I tried selective rocks & it does work how you've said :), ooopsie, ive been testing a bunch of your scripts lately on the one account! so far so good, 

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO