Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Hey @Czar I'm once again back with a fix thats essential. 

You remember when I requested the ardy cape tele to monastery but walk back update, (ironman friendly), instead of duel rings?

It's working perfect, however pathing to the bank when done mining is very bad. Script clicks to walk inside the zoo instead of walking around the area on the right pretty often. Let me know if you have any questions.

Xiez

Edited by Xiez
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, Xiez said:

Hey @Czar I'm once again back with a fix thats essential. 

You remember when I requested the ardy cape tele to monastery but walk back update, (ironman friendly), instead of duel rings?

It's working perfect, however pathing to the bank when done mining is very bad. Script clicks to walk inside the zoo instead of walking around the area on the right pretty often. Let me know if you have any questions.

Xiez

Hey there, welcome back :D And yes I have seen this situation pop up quite frequently, I'll have to write my own path instead of using the webwalker, let me try one more time. Will post another update later today!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, ApexAl said:

Can it be used in mother load mine ?.

Nop but it's good for runite mining, f2p mining and especially amethysts 😛 But aside from that I highly recommend using the motherlode mine bot here https://osbot.org/forum/topic/75171-perfect-motherlode-miner/

Edited by Czar

12 hours ago, Czar said:

Authed you a trial run so you can see if you like or not. Gl sir, yes waterskins are supported, it'll either un-note them at the bandit camp nearby, or use humidify spell to refill.

Sounds perfect, I'll try it out.  Thank you!

Any idea how many unnoted waterskins are optimal?

Edited by Andrew Bernard
  • Like 1

On 12/2/2021 at 5:58 AM, Andrew Bernard said:

Sounds perfect, I'll try it out.  Thank you!

Any idea how many unnoted waterskins are optimal?

Personally a full inv minus 3-4 slots has worked best for me, but it's all up to preference. I just follow the guides on youtube tbh :doge: 

On 12/9/2021 at 5:31 PM, Rockym said:

does the bot depoit sandstone into the coffer?

Sure does, and either un-notes at the bandit camp or uses humidify spell to re-fill the waterskins. Authed you a trial so you can see if you like the bot or not. Gl sir :)

On 12/10/2021 at 12:22 PM, Czar said:

Personally a full inv minus 3-4 slots has worked best for me, but it's all up to preference. I just follow the guides on youtube tbh :doge: 

Sure does, and either un-notes at the bandit camp or uses humidify spell to re-fill the waterskins. Authed you a trial so you can see if you like the bot or not. Gl sir :)

How do I get that to work? I selected sandstone and it took me back to the bank at Shanty Pass.

EDIT: I'm dumb, figured it out.

Edited by communist1234

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO