Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Something weird happening when trying to mine iron or coal in mining guild expansion. When starting with bank option set to mining guild, it is running to the far east wall with the rune rock before running around aimlessly mining iron. Same thing with coal. After mining 3-5 rocks it then runs back to the far east wall with the rune rock. Not banking at all in the expansion area even if you manually select the three closest iron rocks to the chest.  

Edited by clanffs
  • Like 1

script is very bot like, will click the ore then return the mouse to the same position every time (underneath my character) even with mouse leave screen and also hover next rock options selected. mouse will leave the screen then come back in and leave it underneath my character

Edited by t37c
  • Like 1

@t37c Atm there's no way to actually use mouse offscreen combined with hover next rock, since hover requires the mouse to stay on screen whereas mouse offscreen option will drag the mouse outside continuously, I will disable the combination of these in the next version. Does it work better with hover off? In the meantime I'll run some tests there and post another update. Also which resolution are you using? It shouldn't be hovering the tile under the player, that seems like something is being detected incorrectly, should be easy fix. If you have any errors in the console logger lemme know I'll make sure it works perfectly for you =)

@clanffsdid you select rocks from the list or did you manually select rocks from screen? It sounds like you selected list mode, if not confirm. I highly recommend enabling [select from screen] for areas with more rocks such as mining guild, since it will just randomly choose any rock instead of mining specific ones. With that being said I've already a coded a system to make the bot stand still and not run around in the new update (v148.0) which will be posted tonight, since I've already received a suggestion about this from another user a couple days ago.

Trials enabled, update v148 is coming tonight enjoy guys :) 

• Like 1

Sand buckets are supported yes but it requires some extra setup, you need to select which rocks to mine when the script prompts it, aside from that you can either choose to cast humidify and re-fill the waterskins, or un-note waterskins at bandit store (Note: the bandit store method has only been tested by a handful of users). 

Authed you both, enjoy! Lemme know if you need more trial time.

For ban rates it's totally dependent on where you bot. Avoid lumbridge/al-kharid like the plague, and f2p varrock east/west too. With p2p you should be more than fine, and I recommend Zeah all the way. I don't usually bot without breaks nowadays but if I were to bot without breaks I'd definitely choose zeah since it's not populated and is super safe.

Be careful where you bot and for how long, it makes a huge difference. Which location did you bot at @RobijntjePowerI've noticed that changing the botting area eliminates profiling, so if we bot at lumbridge vs zeah there's a huge huge difference. I haven't been banned yet in zeah or fossil island mining, but then again I also don't bot for more than 2 hrs per session (followed by a break). It may appear low but I just want to play it safe, a lot of users bot for longer hours but I prefer long-term botting over short-term botting.

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Be careful where you bot and for how long, it makes a huge difference. Which location did you bot at @RobijntjePowerI've noticed that changing the botting area eliminates profiling, so if we bot at lumbridge vs zeah there's a huge huge difference. I haven't been banned yet in zeah or fossil island mining, but then again I also don't bot for more than 2 hrs per session (followed by a break). It may appear low but I just want to play it safe, a lot of users bot for longer hours but I prefer long-term botting over short-term botting.

I first did Iron mining at Varrock east, when hitting 60 mining skill changed to mining guild in Falador (Not the expansion one).

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO