Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

5 hours ago, Czar said:

Done enjoy authed all of you <3 

Hey!  Thanks for the trial.  Using mirror mode and it only mines where it should 30% of the time for me.

I've done Barb Village and East+West Varrock.  In both Varrock cases..I'll be in or within 10 tiles of the mine and turn the bot on (making sure it is on the right one...) and it starts to take me past Barb Village down towards Draynor before I stop it.

I've tried both "Nearest Bank" and selecting the actual bank and same issue.  Haven't checked logs but I could, unless you have any idea? 

When it works, it does work though!  And for that, I am thankful.  Though I feel as though the drop sequence could use some more options / variety, more walking paths like in your fighter script, and maybe some more information built-in on bot settings and F-keys.

I appreciate the trial, but wanted to give my honest feedback to help everyone and anyone.

• Like 1

Thank you for the feedback, I'll take a look at those spots specifically and make some changes. I highly recommend using the manual/screen chooser for rocks as it is more accurate and customised for your play style ^^ :D I will give you another trial after I update those locations thank you!

Trials enabled enjoy! :D

Just something I noticed is the hover next seems to hover last, so it seems really buggy if doing more than 2 rocks. Also mine in order doesn't seem to do anything(?), is there a way to set the order?

Really great mining script though, definitely the best one I've tried

Edited by aeikonic

On 6/6/2015 at 9:11 AM, Czar said:

ByLjmDQ.png

yo02pxZ.png

Wq5x5EZ.png

ggjXrdt.png

'the intelligent choice'

By @Czar

g1JOujs.png

03LSepj.gif

BUY HERE (ONLY $8.99)

Want to buy the bot, but only have rs gp?

Buy an OSBot voucher here

dCzhydj.gif
7f0775d2bbf9c24c5673e6834ba66a0d.gif
45nS9lK.png

81 HOUR PROGRESS ON A LEVEL 20 ACCOUNT

Suicided account with mirror mode near rock crabs, 81 mining! I will probably go for 99

XsDJ9JR.png

VAbz8JX.png
DlALw0H.png
Capture.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Mine 1 drop 1 item drop pre-hover feature:

(it's faster in the actual update)

ad953fca7ee36022f5295ae4fd53bd06.gif

can I get a refund

Posted a small update regarding [select my own rocks] mode, the setup now closes. I only set it to stay opened to make it easier for users to export to CLI. My apologies.

Done trials enabled gl guys :D 

3 tick would be a difficult thing to implement, but I will consider it ^^ :D

@localbot what is the issue I will help. The only time the bot ever stops is if doing a special method e.g. humidify sandstone mining and you don't have the required runes. Otherwise there's no other reason to stop ^^ :D Or if the bot doesn't find any waterskins in the inventory. You need waterskins for that method.

@serop So before choosing rocks you need to stand near them, then the menu will pop up asking you to manually click on the rocks you wish to mine: 

dCzhydj.gif

And you gotta start this while the bot is logged in. Also are you using mac/windows/linux? 

Edited by Czar

18 hours ago, Czar said:

Posted a small update regarding [select my own rocks] mode, the setup now closes. I only set it to stay opened to make it easier for users to export to CLI. My apologies.

Done trials enabled gl guys :D 

3 tick would be a difficult thing to implement, but I will consider it ^^ :D

@localbot what is the issue I will help. The only time the bot ever stops is if doing a special method e.g. humidify sandstone mining and you don't have the required runes. Otherwise there's no other reason to stop ^^ :D Or if the bot doesn't find any waterskins in the inventory. You need waterskins for that method.

@serop So before choosing rocks you need to stand near them, then the menu will pop up asking you to manually click on the rocks you wish to mine: 

dCzhydj.gif

And you gotta start this while the bot is logged in. Also are you using mac/windows/linux? 

Hi czar I figured the problem It cant be done with the new hardware mouse enable.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO