Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

This doesn't work for me. When I start it, the paint comes up and shows my level and says "Calculating". It doesn't show options to set it up. It just opens the paint and does nothing. 

Once I mined an ore myself, the options popped up. 

Selecting your own rocks doesn't work. It lets you select them, but then the start button doesn't work. You have to use a preset. 

Edited by bottingbandit
  • Like 1

On 3/15/2021 at 3:58 AM, bottingbandit said:

This doesn't work for me. When I start it, the paint comes up and shows my level and says "Calculating". It doesn't show options to set it up. It just opens the paint and does nothing. 

Once I mined an ore myself, the options popped up. 

Selecting your own rocks doesn't work. It lets you select them, but then the start button doesn't work. You have to use a preset. 

Hey, may I ask which rocks? Is it a special type of ore like sandstone/granite or a regular ore like iron etc? Feel free to pm if you don't want to share. In any case, just lemme know your setup so I can help you better <3 Also sorry for too many questions: do you see any errors in the osbot client logger?

Trials enabled, enjoy guys :D 

Also an update just went live regarding ardy cape teleport, the option is now fully working (ardy cape needs to be worn). I'll add a way to teleport while not wearing the cape in future update. Working on releasing full bracelet of clay ASAP, so sorry for the delay.

Edited by Czar

17 hours ago, Xiez said:

@Czar How do I set my "starter" tile this script? Currently, the method I'm doing has a present tile to start, however I don't wanna use this tile.

It is F7 to set your own mining tile, highly recommended too. Also good news the ardy cape teleport option is now working, lmk how it goes <3 

Hey @Czar I've been buying up all your scripts because they are so good! Thank you for your contribution to the community. 

*Insert poor transition here* 

I'm experiencing issues with the Ardougne Monastery method that uses both the cloak and ring of dueling. It uses the cloak perfectly but gets stuck when it completes a teleport to Castle Wars and it does not deposit the ores into the chest. 

If you are already aware of this my bad. Otherwise, I would appreciate a fix greatly!

• Heart 1

On 3/29/2021 at 5:00 AM, AboveCloudNine said:

Hey @Czar I've been buying up all your scripts because they are so good! Thank you for your contribution to the community. 

*Insert poor transition here* 

I'm experiencing issues with the Ardougne Monastery method that uses both the cloak and ring of dueling. It uses the cloak perfectly but gets stuck when it completes a teleport to Castle Wars and it does not deposit the ores into the chest. 

If you are already aware of this my bad. Otherwise, I would appreciate a fix greatly!

Will fix this ASAP! Thank you for the generous words and support <3 I'll make sure this works perfectly for you.

On 3/29/2021 at 12:04 PM, RyanNZL said:

trial

Done authed

1 hour ago, ELITEPker said:

Does this support Runite ores in wildy location? 

Yes, authed trial

17 hours ago, Czar said:

Will fix this ASAP! Thank you for the generous words and support <3 I'll make sure this works perfectly for you.

Done authed

Yes, authed trial

One of the better scripts i've seen for mining will be purchasing it soon after trial ends tonight haha, but might i suggest having a timer on runite ores so it allows the script to wait for the ore lets say if its less than a minute from appearing than having a log into other worlds.

I did notice soon as the script is commanded to world hop (after ore depletion) and a ore appeared it continues to hop worlds

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO