Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

@99amo99 any luck? <3 

trials done enjoy <3  yep amethyst is supported, I'll be designing the new thread which will show more info on the full features list.

New Update (v145.0)

- Added CLI mode
-- You'll now see a new option at the top-left of the setup window
-- Copy/paste the line it shows you and add it to the parameter

Bracelet of clay is *almost* done, my apologies for the delay, a lot had to be changed code-wise to support it :[ 

Update will automatically go live within a couple hours, enjoy! <3

Btw if anyone is wondering: to enable cli you just need to go to the top left menu of setup window -> export cli. However if you wanna use cli for a custom rock tile, then you need to choose screen mode, fill out the setup window as normal, then start the bot. Once the bot is started, choose your rocks by clicking on them in the game screen, and once you're done selecting the rocks - hit the F5 key and you will see a popup window with your cli parameters (ready for copy-pasting).

Apologies for double-post, just need to make sure that everyone is notified of this new change.

• Like 1

Done trials enjoy :D

Pre-hover atm only works with 2 rocks but I'll add support for 3 in the next version, I've already coded a large percentage of the system already just gotta finish + commit to sdn <3 

Drop patterns good idea, I'll add a menu like my fisher does to choose a drop style! :D

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO