Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

On 11/28/2020 at 11:38 PM, Czar said:

I'll see on youtube how that works @UkBenH and consider it ^^ :D My other acc is almost 77 runecrafting so I think I'll be needing those.

Pre-hover with 2+ rocks - yep being worked on it'll be much better in the new update.

Trials enabled enjoy! :D

You'll need a lot of them :P. Good money maker too.

Any update on bracelet of clay support? Really excited for that.

• Like 1

On 12/15/2020 at 11:22 AM, tappypkr said:

Can you please add a burning ammy support and maybe food as my level 3 can not make it past the lessers on the way to rune rocks

Yes sure. Currently for rune rocks the only method that is supported is the canoe method (57 wc) with amulet of glory. But we are willing to add more methods/features to the bot.

Is there a safer path that requires no food? Or is food always required please confirm so I can work on that.

I will be posting the bracelet of clay update and then get started on this feature today.

As for trials activated enjoy

On 12/28/2020 at 3:51 PM, Florius said:

I bought this script in 2016, and you still support it, fucking awesome man, appreciate it, thanks <3

Legend! Welcome back sir :D

@SteeMurrLovakite not yet supported but I will take a look at it, hopefully it doesn't have any super high reqs

@Tinusja Yes sandstone grinding is supported (both bandit un-noting and lunar humidify method)

2 hours ago, Czar said:

Legend! Welcome back sir :D

@SteeMurrLovakite not yet supported but I will take a look at it, hopefully it doesn't have any super high reqs

@Tinusja Yes sandstone grinding is supported (both bandit un-noting and lunar humidify method)

Don't worry about it -- it's part of favor req's for Lovakengj. Just knocked it out manually. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Issues I have noticed with the script...

1: I have no clue what the location "mining guild (expa..." for iron ore is.  The bot runs to the eastern portion of the member's side and afks by the runite rocks.

2: When selecting a custom standing tile, the bot will spam click to return to that location after banking.  The clicking is very quick and bot like.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO