Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

@UkBenH yes. this'll be in the next version. 

@Xiez noted! I can't believe I missed that scenario, should be a quick fix for the next version

@ZeVo thank you. yes indeed unfortunately :( but I'll make sure it works better. I have all the info I need, except one last thing sorry, resized or fixed client resolution?

Alright thanks. The scenario is pretty rare, but happened to me once or twice, I had to manually fix the bot so it could continue. Overall great feature tho. Love it.

• Like 1

@CzarHI CZAR quick question, Do you know if it is possible for Jagex to track our IP over comments on OSBOT forum? I've had multiple accounts that were fine botting for months and were not banned and immediately after I made a comment on this forum my account was banned the next day. One or twice I brushed it off as a coincidence, but its been about 5 times. 

This script is not working for me. The script claims it can mine Limestone but when I try to have it mine Limestone it just sits there doing nothing.

I am trying to mine at the Limestone Mine east of Varrock. Script runs and just sits there. I don't even care if it banks I just want the script to click on the damn rocks.

Edited by Cralac
  • Like 1

Yes task/progression is a super important feature, we're almost done on completing it, along with CLI mode @joseph97us thank you for consistent support :D:D

Limestone - it may require an update @Cralac I'll do a patch right now! :D

@ilikecheatingany progress/update? using proxies btw?

@a3476344610 it is not possible, unless you downloaded other clients from youtube or something, please be careful, don't fall for anything and avoid downloading from untrusted sites. Also have you tried using proxies? Multiple acc botting on same machine is no good, very risky..

@iwaader no hablo espanol, english please :feels:

@adeathsmckitten will take a look now and update, can you confirm that reaction time is set to ~50-200ms?

@Xiez good idea. you've been requesting some good content/methods lately :doge: ty sir! I'm working on bracelet of clay plugin first then more features later. Also the update is now live for sandstone (and grinding the sand before going off to un-note)

Edited by Czar
  • Heart 1

On 11/14/2020 at 1:42 AM, iwaader said:

hola queria saber si me podrias dar una version semi completa por 1m es que soy de venezuela y soy nuevo en runescape juego el old school para ver si podias darme esa ayuda todavia no soy member quiero poder comprarme una membresia vendiendo oro

Isso não vai acontecer, nunca...

Nice script, im currently mining iron and maxing out at 35k xp per hour, should i be mining something else or is this the best xp to 99?
Anyone to make the bot more reactive so it increases xp rates?
I tried the pre hover setting at legend guild 3 iron spawn and the the cursors just wonders instead of pre hovering the next rock.
im level 60. Thanks.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO