Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

On 11/1/2020 at 2:50 PM, Czar said:

Will take a look @ZeVo, using devbuild or osbot .87 btw? If the devbuilds still hop in bad worlds I'm gunna have to ditch the api and write my own hopper xD

As for falador teleports - not yet supported but I will see how this works on youtube before I try it myself

I am using OS .87 also the hopper kind of works for me. Although I think it should hop with less players :)

• Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 3:54 PM, Czar said:

@XiezBandit un-noting released, it should automatically go live within a couple hours. Latest version will show up as: v142.1

The current update (v142.0) doesn't drop waterskins when un-noting at bandit camp, however it should be fixed in v142.1 today. Please try to avoid having saradomin/zamorak equipment because the bandits are aggressive and will attack, and the bot is not programmed to avoid the bandits (in terms of combat) so please be careful. Please wait until v142.1 to fully use the new feature.

Shilo is supported but not the underground mine, I still need to unlock the achievement diary for those :feels:

Trials activated enjoy!

The script still hasn't been updated to v.142.1 @Czar

Done activated trials enjoy! Please be careful with botting, 3 hours in one go is a bit much, try to be more responsibly and take more breaks etc, check out this guide for a better way of botting:

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

Also, update v142.1 is now live, enjoy @Xiez lemme know if you have any feedback so I can make tweaks/changes for future updates.

1 hour ago, ZeVo said:

For some reason the script bugs out when mining essence in varrok. When at the rune essence the camera spins around and around ??

I think it's trying to look for the portal object. what's your camera zoom level? Is it default or zoomed out? It should be zoomed out, if it already is then ignore. I'll review this and take a look. I think it's jagex's way of catching bots by blocking the portal's click area behind the essence object, we will see ^^ :D

On 11/6/2020 at 2:35 AM, Czar said:

Done activated trials enjoy! Please be careful with botting, 3 hours in one go is a bit much, try to be more responsibly and take more breaks etc, check out this guide for a better way of botting:

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

Also, update v142.1 is now live, enjoy @Xiez lemme know if you have any feedback so I can make tweaks/changes for future updates.

Overall great update, greaj job @Czar. However I ran into a problem; the bot can get stuck when unnoting the waterskin if inventory is full. For example, the bot doesn't recognise that the sandstone is not put into the grinder when out of waterskins.

If you could make an update where the bot grinds the sandstone before running to the camp WHEN out of waterskins, that would be great and it would turn the method into being flawless.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Czar said:

I think it's trying to look for the portal object. what's your camera zoom level? Is it default or zoomed out? It should be zoomed out, if it already is then ignore. I'll review this and take a look. I think it's jagex's way of catching bots by blocking the portal's click area behind the essence object, we will see ^^ :D

yh the camera was zoomed quite far out. I heard the portals on the essence mine are a pain in the *** They have loads of different ids or something 

• Like 1

@UkBenH yes. this'll be in the next version. 

@Xiez noted! I can't believe I missed that scenario, should be a quick fix for the next version

@ZeVo thank you. yes indeed unfortunately :( but I'll make sure it works better. I have all the info I need, except one last thing sorry, resized or fixed client resolution?

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO