Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

13 minutes ago, Czar said:

Which ardy cloak, 1,2,3,4? Please confirm! I'll take a look at the code now.

EDIT:

Also, is the teleport option called [Kandarin Monastery]? Please confirm. I'll quickly get an ardy cloak on my account and verify, the option name may have changed recently and may require an update.

Ardy cloak 1. The easy diary one

The teleport is called "Monastery teleport" when you right click the cloak

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Czar said:

Done posted v137.0, should go live within a couple hours automatically. Please bear in mind it also needs dueling ring for quicker banking, and ardy cloak to return back to mines. If you wanna use another teleport (bank) lemme know so I can add support for it :D 

Ahhh shit.. I'm an early game iron man, dont have duel rings I can use :D Could you do it like: Teleport to rocks but walk to bank to deposit? I chose the ardy south bank for banking.

• Like 1

Yes just working on adding non-duel arena mode, it will only use the cape teleport from the castle wars bank.

Lemme do one more update to allow non-ring of dueling mode, you will see two methods in the method box thingy (on setup window), will be in v138.0 today. In this one it'll work from anywhere without a dueling ring, should be perfect for ironmen :D

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Czar said:

Yes just working on adding non-duel arena mode, it will only use the cape teleport from the castle wars bank.

Lemme do one more update to allow non-ring of dueling mode, you will see two methods in the method box thingy (on setup window), will be in v138.0 today. In this one it'll work from anywhere without a dueling ring, should be perfect for ironmen :D

Alright thanks alot :)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Xiez said:

@Czar Last thing.. Does the script only support the grinder at the sandstone mine only if you have humidify unlocked? If so, is it possible to add unnoting waterskins at the bandit camp with GP?

Yes currently with humidify only, but I'm willing to add more methods, I'll check that method out on youtube now and add it, first I'm just finishing up on the ardy mine update and then I'll add the bandit camp un-noting.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO