Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Hey Czar, 

Thanks for the response. I'm looking forward to the update.

On a side note, I've been doing some tests with this bot (I made around 15 accounts to try different set ups, locations, etc. ALL F2P) using four different computers, mirror mode, and different VPN locations for each account. I've noticed some things. These spots include just about every f2p mining spot including Falador, Al Kharid, Al Kharid far east, etc and each account was put through Tutorial Island manually. The accounts also had random variations of noob stats and quests completed, all done manually. I also let most of the accounts sit for a day or two at a time between creation and botting, or just botting sessions. ---  My results were that around 80% of the bots have been banned before reaching level 50, with the other 20% still being in the 30s and 40s. My sessions were around 60 minutes plus/minus 1-5 minutes with a 120 minute plus/minus 1-5 minute break never exceeding more than 3 hours a day, so I don't think the issue is over-botting. However, I noticed that there are some issues with the hovering mechanism which are separate from the three rock issue I mentioned earlier which I think results in the hovering being pretty detectable (in this case I was using two rocks as three rocks was getting me banned every time). There is a delay that is a bit more than slight after the ores arrive (about a second) and it always reacts after the same exact time period. The issue persists regardless of what ms I was using. Additionally, when it hovers to the next rock, it stays perfectly still which, in mining, isn't very human like. Another thing is that when it goes to click the ore to actually mine it, the mouse does a small hook like motion which I think is designed as antiban as it theoretically would make the mouse movement seem more flicky and natural. However the movement seems to be exactly the same every time resulting in a consistent hook motion that I imagine would be very detectable with pattern recognition. I think this idea is really good but could be worked on a little bit to be much more effective. Lastly, the bot will idle if the inventory is full and I'm not on the inventory tab. I know I can start the bot on the inventory tab and not have a problem, but I just wanted to make sure u were aware of that incase you didn't intend for that. I'm aware f2p has higher ban rates but it seems not very practical to have to buy a bond for every account that I want to bot mining on.

Based on everything above and a significant amount of mining I've done manually, these are my suggestions if they even matter:

1. Three rock hovering really needs to be fixed so that it hovers correctly and in order.

2. There needs be the same dropping options as your fishing script

3. Is it possible to, when the mouse is moved to the ore and is waiting for it to appear, appear that my hand is still on the mouse by imitating tiny random micro movements instead of sitting perfectly still? Mining especially at low levels is very non afk so it wouldn't make much sense to have the mouse be completely still.

4. Could you make it so the ore is clicked slightly faster? I understand that a delay helps make it seem natural but too much of a delay with a reaction that is at the same time every time kind of gives it away. Even better, is there anyway to randomly generate how fast the ore will be clicked? Sometimes in mining a person is active going as fast as they can and other times a person might have slight delays for any variety of reasons (such as texting or whatever). I think it would be very powerful to randomly mix slight delays and very active non delayed mining if possible so nothing remains too consistent.

5. It would also help to make the sudden motion that occurs when the bot actually clicks the ore to 1. not be the same every time and 2. be a bit more natural

6. An AFK option that sacrifices xp for decreased ban rates. Maybe at random times it idles (like afk) and logs out after a certain number of minutes and then logs back in. Or at randomly assigned times it will idle or stand there and resume mining 5-15 seconds later.

Sorry for the long message, just figured I would let you know my observations and suggestions. I also just started learning java about a week ago so I'm not too sure how unrealistic some of these requests are in terms of code difficulty. Regardless, thanks again for your time and your bots!

Edited by osbotter6969
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Perfect @osbotter6969 - I'll get to work with a new release. Also have you had a chance to try the new OSBot mouse system? Please tell me if it helps with bans. In the meantime I'll be releasing updates to the features you mentioned, much appreciated, I enjoy criticism and new ideas, thank you sir :D

As for trials activated, will activate double trial time so you can test the new update too.

• 2 weeks later...

Good script that works for endless hours. I love the custom rock selection tool and possibility, good job! But you need to be careful with using it to avoid bans.

That is why @Czar I would suggest you some improvements for this script (probably could add something like this to all your click intensive scripts):

- Add new "antiban" tick-to-box-setting (name it as you wish), where it randomly afk's some random time between mining/banking, like toilet break or getting something to drink so 5-90 seconds random afk-times during mining. and these would happen 3-12 times in hour. And if possible of course those long breaks (30+secs) could be seldom compared to shorter breaks (5-30sec). This setting could be also adjustable somehow if you want to do it that way. Atleast enable/disable -option.

- Overall the bot feels pretty fast, so could probably add some another new antiban setting, where it sometimes mine a bit slower for like 1-3minutes or something (maybe add this to the antiban above, together these two would be great, what do you think?)

- Could not hurt if you powermine and keep the gems in inventory, and the bot would re-arrange to positions of the gems to like bottom of the inventory or right/left/top side of the inventory. I think no legit player leaves the gems like around the inventory in random positions. So keeping the gems "together" in inventory.
BTW, What does the bot do if you powermine and you have inventory full of gems? Gets stuck or automatically logs out or tries to bank? I suggest the automatical log-out.

Edited by jacobbb
  • Like 1

1 question buddy, got ur script, but i cant mark more than 1 ore.

wanna powermine at legends iron ore but i can only tile one and it directly starts to mine...

when i use selected ores so i dont tile the ores myself it keeps running from the 3 ore spot to the other iron ores once the 3 are empty

Edited by Timur Gürel
nvm fixed mode fixed the problem

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO