Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Literally used this on a level 12 account with various other stats for 2 hours on first day at 45 minute intervals and 30+ minute breaks and got PERM banned for macro... Literally first and only script used. Varrock west ... pretty dissatisfied with the product 

On 5/10/2020 at 4:16 AM, TheSaint said:

I just purchased this script and used it on a new account with safe usage and I was perm banned.

Yep within 2 hours for me. 

I've purchased the script and ran it for about 20 minutes just observing its mouse movements and it looks like to me it needs more randomness to it.

instead of going off the screen after every iron rock it mines for example maybe do it once every 20-40 rocks mined or some variation of that inside of the move mouse off screen option and sometimes have the mouse move up and down a bit as its moving from ore to ore if that makes sense. There's possibly more but I haven't used the script enough to find out.

I don't know how easy this is to do and even if its a good idea, it just seems like it would reduce ban rates imo I'm not a script writer ( I'm new here ) :)

Edited by 12346720
  • Like 1

22 hours ago, Stuart bellmore said:

Literally used this on a level 12 account with various other stats for 2 hours on first day at 45 minute intervals and 30+ minute breaks and got PERM banned for macro... Literally first and only script used. Varrock west ... pretty dissatisfied with the product 

Yep within 2 hours for me. 

Welcome to botting on stealth injection, especially a level 12 botted account.

• Like 1

New account + F2p + Varrock (super hotspot for bans) is a super quick way to get banned. I would personally let the accounts rest for a while before botting, perhaps a week or two, then I'd start slowly botting (no more than 1 hour per session in f2p/varrock), try and invest in mirror mode which eliminates client detection completely, use a more careful botting strategy, try go for p2p - and then you'll see a huge difference.

I'll be adding more behaviour options (for helping with bans especially) to the setup window, as well as support for the underground mines as requested in the last few pages, more to come!

As for trials - done good luck! Please post some results, or issues/suggestions for the next release.

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

On 7/15/2020 at 6:34 AM, Czar said:

New account + F2p + Varrock (super hotspot for bans) is a super quick way to get banned. I would personally let the accounts rest for a while before botting, perhaps a week or two, then I'd start slowly botting (no more than 1 hour per session in f2p/varrock), try and invest in mirror mode which eliminates client detection completely, use a more careful botting strategy, try go for p2p - and then you'll see a huge difference.

I'll be adding more behaviour options (for helping with bans especially) to the setup window, as well as support for the underground mines as requested in the last few pages, more to come!

As for trials - done good luck! Please post some results, or issues/suggestions for the next release.

Funny I wasn't f2p at all.. I'll have to research the mirror mode do not know what that is even with all my time in runescape. 

Hey Czar,

Love your scripts, thanks for the many hours of saved time you have provided me.

It seems that the bot still hovers out of order when there are three rocks selected, specifically at Al Kharid. It still usually mines in order, but it definitely will hover over a rock that was most recently mined and then it will jump to the correct rock. I've tried it with all of the setting variations and it still seems to persist. Also, was wondering if it was possible for the mining script to have the same drop options as your fishing script? Feel like that would be really good for ban rates. 

Thanks!

• Like 1

Gem mining yep :D just finished on the reqs, for underground mode too, can't wait to release it. It's taken so long to achieve my bad guys :( As for wealth & glory mining, will try another update to disable teleports with those, osbot's webwalker can be a bit silly sometimes, I'll make sure it works better.

@osbotter6969 I'll give it another go, update coming up. Also ty for the kind words!

Trials activated enjoy, lemme know if you wanna try the gem mining update, i'll extend trials.

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO