Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

@Czar

Your scripts are great! look forward to using and purchasing more of your stuff in the future =).

Heads up though the script only mines the rocks in order on the initial set up. after the first inventory it ends up clicking on one rock over and over again. i did check the version and it was the newer one .57 i think rather than .55.

Edited by gashwagon
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Czar said:

I will check that out too, can you confirm if another player mined any of your rocks at any moment in time? I will need to add a way around that.

Same problem with me. Will mine the two rocks i have picked for the first inventory, but after that it will only mine one of them while ignoring the other. No other players around.

20 hours ago, mre1991 said:

I just got banned, after using the script for 2 days (was mining in Mining Guild)

was using the script for 4 hours, (yesterday and today) 8 hours total

o.png

bans are quite common these days. personally speaking i haven't had much success with botting one skill for anymore than 3 hours a day with few exceptions. I find that accounts last much longer with mirror mode enabled. if mirror mode isn't something you want to get, try switching up your skills frequently and using a vpn or preferably a proxy service. once an account is banned on your home IP more bans are likely to follow. If i were you id wait for a script update, not bot on any account you care about, and consider mirror mode.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

In all honesty 8 hours without mirror mode, botting in the same location, in an f2p area, is hitting all the red flags and is an easy ban.

I highly recommend botting fewer hours (more spread out), botting in a less popular area, and switching up the tasks, you will go super far with this strategy.

With that being said, I will be making more changes to the sequential mining mode, and a few other tweaks.

Edited by Czar

• 3 weeks later...

The hover next feature is bugged for the mining spot near the monkfish fishing colony area as it defaults to the tile where you stand instead of the next ore (bot like).

The select ore feature combined with hover next is also bugged (at least if you select more than 2 ores) because it has no way of knowing which order they were mined. Example: rock 1, rock 2 and rock 3. Bot mines rock 1 instantly, bot mines rock 2 with minor delay, and then clicks rock 3, while mining rock 3 it will often hover over rock 2 despite rock 1 spawning second earlier thus forcing the bots to make more mousemovements a person probably wouldn't (If it did this once in a while to mimic humon error it wouldn't be so bad but because its constant its very unhuman)

This was all done in Mirror mode, 50ms reaction and in fixed mode w/ proper zoom. Using select ore w/o hover next seems to work decent for short bursts for me although it is not how I mine manually and it is slower xp so IDK how I feel about continueing on w/ that method.

Thanks for reading!

edit:

On 12/29/2019 at 8:45 PM, Czar said:

Grinder not supported yet :( maybe in the future ^^ :D 

Seconding this request!!

Edited by Bot in a barrel
  • Like 1

Great script so far, thanks.

Just a couple of issues I have:

When choosing to bank at Lovakite mine (or just nearest bank) it always banks at the most southern banker despite me mining north of the bank. Comes across as very 'bot-like'.

https://ibb.co/VpbrGjc

Also the bot mines the rocks in the order I've selected them despite being stood next to rock which is also selected but further down the list. Surely it would make sense to mine the closest rock from the selected rocks?

https://ibb.co/r0zZ7WN

Edit: Also to reiterate what others have said, when you leave it long enough it'll eventually only mine the first rock you selected.

Edited by Kloyne

Will add support for the other banks too, right now I think the script is not detecting the Lovakite banks but only detecting the npc, should be a super easy fix.

As for the order of mining, I have an update lined up for deciding which ores to mine first, with also an option to revert to closest/nearest rock like the original version of this script.

As for sand grinder, this is coded and finished, will be pushing this update momentarily.

As for hover next ore, careful guys don't use this if you have selected more than 2 ores, it was designed for only 2 rocks in total, but I can easily add support for more, which I will do in the upcoming update.

Thanks for all the help guys you are amazing :D

• Heart 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO