Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Hey C, been a long time since I played and im getting back into RS- which means botting. Is a script like this one meant to be used on throwaways / gold farms? Cause I bot my main till I get banned and then take break for a year. I no you cannot give guarentees BUT should I be fairly safe with 1-2 hours a day while mixing up my play with legit play? Will power mine iron in random AF locations away from players with 20-30 mins worth of breaks during a 2 hour session. Already have many of your scripts purchased but thought i'd ask before I go running it.

• Like 1

Hey Bot in a barrel, honestly it depends on the location you mine, if you mine in zeah with few people nearby, you can do A LOT of botting ^^ :D But if you mine in the typical f2p places where everyone bots, then the lifespan of the account will be much lower than normal - please be super careful where you bot, it matters a lot. With that being said, activated trial, please let me know how it goes ^^ :D

@Matt Weaver If you are mining 3 rocks or more, the bot will be confused if you don't enable the Manual/Screen mode setting, please make sure to do this. The bot will then mine those rocks sequentially. If you have enabled manual/screen mode and this still persists, please confirm - I will do an update accordingly, ASAP ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

On 1/26/2020 at 7:27 AM, Czar said:

Hey Bot in a barrel, honestly it depends on the location you mine, if you mine in zeah with few people nearby, you can do A LOT of botting ^^ :D But if you mine in the typical f2p places where everyone bots, then the lifespan of the account will be much lower than normal - please be super careful where you bot, it matters a lot. With that being said, activated trial, please let me know how it goes ^^ :D

@Matt Weaver If you are mining 3 rocks or more, the bot will be confused if you don't enable the Manual/Screen mode setting, please make sure to do this. The bot will then mine those rocks sequentially. If you have enabled manual/screen mode and this still persists, please confirm - I will do an update accordingly, ASAP ^^ :D

Any chance I can get a trial? Trying to decide between motherload.

Refuses to bank in Lumbridge, goes all the way around to Al Kharid, but on the way back it tries to go through the gate without any coin. Keeps clicking on the gate and ignoring the the chat message... List mode is broken for me, bot just doesnt start.

Screen mode kinda works; I pick one tin rock and one copper rock, the bot starts and mines perfectly for the first inventory but after that it goes off pattern and ends up only mining one of the rocks. With the pre-hover option enabled, the bot will hover over the copper but never actually click on it, it will only mine tin...

@Czar

i echo Lion's concerns. i was using this last night and am experiencing the same thing. list doesn't work and the ore switching stops after 1-2 inventories in Rimmington. Also, Lumbridge banking is horrible for of czar's scripts. i think i read it was because the webwalking paths are broken. i stopped botting for a year came back and the walking is still clunky. the bot always mis-clicks runs around the back end of the castle then runs back.

Edited by gashwagon

I have had very bad luck using this at all after buying it.
This is the only script out of 5 I've purchased and have trouble.

It gets stuck and wont move to new nodes, and It constantly idles on rocks in the mining guild, when 1 node is gone it will repeatedly sit there and attempt to mine the same node til I unselect it, then it'll move on.

I attempted to run it over night last night, and woke up to 200 ore being mined and it idling.
Mind you this was for Mith Ore and Coal. 

Upset that I need to keep my eye on it. I don't need to with any other script I've paid for.

Edit: If I attempt to use Mith ore as a preset and don't select any other ore, the bot does nothing at all in the mining guild.
(I read your reply with the 2 nodes thing, but that's still upsetting as I want to AIO mith and coal at the same time, thus kinda defeating my purchase)

I would like to add this is a constant issue. Restarting the clients, moving spots, any troubleshooting related things on my end I could have done have been done.
I'm watching with my own eyes 10 minutes in this bot idle and do nothing but stare at the node when others are spawned around it after 1 inventory.

This is also a wonderful add; If I let it just do coal, and select all the coal veins, it'll run from a vein it's currently active on half way across the map to try and do another but then run back to the 1 it didn't finish before doing another vein so you minds well say it's running between 2 veins but never mining them.  Is there a proper way to use this cause at this point I'm rendering this script utterly useless and a waste of money for f2p spots for my use.

Edited by pappapurps

Will make some changes to lumbridge bank webwalking, it is a bit weird because there are 3 sets of stairs, however should be an easy fix, update coming up.

As for mithril and gold ore, I will make changes to the script to allow mining two different types of ore, right now it is only available via the Screen mode feature, which I am not sure that you have tried, please confirm. I am sad to hear that you are not enjoying the script, however I am always available to add more updates and fixes, I have been maintaining my scripts for years so please don't think that I won't make sure the script is 100% flawless for everyone. However I would really appreciated more technical logs/feedback vs nasty/rude comments, I am here to help!

Another update coming up, stay tuned. If possible, please prioritize using Screen mode (manually selecting your favoured rocks) as opposed to the preset list mode.

EDIT:

New Update (v126.0)

- Lumbridge updated, now banks there successfully, no longer tries to go al-kharid from lumbridge
- List mode updated, now mines perfectly using list mode, no longer gets stuck
- Preferred bank option now activates properly
- Mining multiple types of ore now supported properly (screen mode)

Fixed, apologies to everyone, I was experimenting with some code and it messed up list mode. Will be posting the new update v126.0 shortly, list mode will be back to normal + working again ^^ :D 

Update v126.0 will automatically go live within a couple of hours, the paint/overlay will show v126.0 when it's live, good luck guys ^^ :D

Note: sequential mode has been added to this version (screen mode) which means you can mine multiple types of ore. 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO