Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

6 hours ago, Czar said:

Grinder not supported yet :( maybe in the future ^^ :D 

@John Smith are you selecting rocks via the list or via selecting them in-game? In any case I will go and test Lovakite ores right now and provide an update :D

Sorry should have stated that, it was via selecting them in game. (Y)

I've made plenty tests already and the ban rates are extremely high... I've ran mirror mode and injection, but I still get the same results. I've ran a test on an account for a week inside the osbot client but I did not bot, I just played myself and that account did not get banned until I ran this script for an hour and a half. I mention the last example to rule out the possibility of the osbot client or my proxies being flagged. It's evident that all these scripts are not natural at all because I've gotten the same results with the perfect fighter and perfect smither as well... 

You need to make sure that you use high quality proxies and that they are residential IPs not datacenter IPs for better results. I highly recommend mining in non-popular areas, anything that has a lot of players nearby will inevitably be high-risk. Make sure to also reply to in-game chat and have a proper set of breaks in place, and you will be fine. Of course, botting on multiple accounts on the same machine is always risky regardless of proxies or not (in my opinion, and own experience). Please read this guide here for preventing bans:

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

As for the mining script, I have added an update for v125 of the script, update will automatically go live within 24 hours. The update features an improved mining logic system when selecting ore via list. Will also be adding more banking locations as well as various other methods.

Will also check out the al-kharid/lumbridge issue and I will make sure the bot goes to the correct/chosen banking location.

As for changing scripts it is currently against rules for some reason, I wish it were possible to swap scripts :s 

Thanks for all the feedback guys, keep it coming, the script will be getting some awesome updates ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

On 1/12/2020 at 8:37 PM, Czar said:

You need to make sure that you use high quality proxies and that they are residential IPs not datacenter IPs for better results. I highly recommend mining in non-popular areas, anything that has a lot of players nearby will inevitably be high-risk. Make sure to also reply to in-game chat and have a proper set of breaks in place, and you will be fine. Of course, botting on multiple accounts on the same machine is always risky regardless of proxies or not (in my opinion, and own experience). Please read this guide here for preventing bans:

Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

As for the mining script, I have added an update for v125 of the script, update will automatically go live within 24 hours. The update features an improved mining logic system when selecting ore via list. Will also be adding more banking locations as well as various other methods.

Will also check out the al-kharid/lumbridge issue and I will make sure the bot goes to the correct/chosen banking location.

As for changing scripts it is currently against rules for some reason, I wish it were possible to swap scripts :s 

Thanks for all the feedback guys, keep it coming, the script will be getting some awesome updates ^^ :D

The fact that you're open to feedback and actively updating your scripts speaks highly of you sir. Thank you!

• Like 1

Thank you guys for the continued support and kind words, I truly appreciate it ^^ :D:D

Will be adding a new update to ardougne method, update coming up ^^ :D 

As for standing there - please copy and paste the console logger and provide any screenshots of the bot client so I can help ^^ :D Also manual mode, by selecting rocks on your screen, it is much more stable than choosing from the list in my experience. I will add an update if necessary, just make sure to provide more info on your issue.

Edited by Czar

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO