Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Done activated trials good luck guys :D

As for removed comment, did you manage to get it to work? Please confirm, I will help further :D

@Mehr I will help you start the script, if you want to select rocks you need to select 'manual mode' for more accurate rock selection, once you start the script you will be able to click on the rocks which you would like to mine, e.g:

cc42d87bda091fc6caa4b1cfa8ec27b6.gif

Notice how I am clicking on the rocks manually with my mouse, I have paused the script so I have more time to select which rocks I wanna mine. The rocks in green are the ones which you will mine. Otherwise, if something isn't actually working, and it is not letting you click the rocks for whatever reason, please confirm and clarify your problem so I can at least fix it for other users in the future. Also side note: you can only select rocks if there is actually ore inside, otherwise if it's a wasted ore (empty rock) then you won't be able to select it, simply wait until the rock respawns then click on it :D

Also, please make sure to run the bot in fixed mode, not resized mode.

As for the walking thing, it totally depends on run energy, if you want I can make the bot walk faster but it will just be robotic and more botlike, right now it walks just right, not too fast not too slow, all the while helping with bans. I've never had any feedback on the walk speed but I will definitely take another look at it.

Thank you for your swift reply. I think that the main point from your reply is to run it in fixed mode. That appears to fix the majority of the issues I was having. I was selecting the ores (not depleted) in the mining guild yesterday and it was simply not selecting them. So I tried it in non-selection mode and it kept trying to take an ore from another player - making the bot never try to mine an ore that someone else is mining might be a good addition. I have not tried the bot at Varrock West again since changing to fixed, but the walk pathing seems fine in the mining guild so it's probably fine in Varrock.

• Like 1

Mirror mode dropping is slower than stealth injection client dropping, try lowering the reaction timer from 1000ms to ~100ms. If not using mirror client, confirm please, if so then I take it you want really fast dropping as opposed to normal dropping? All can be done, I think I managed to make fast dropping with my fishing script even with mirror, I will see what I can do for this one too :D

As for selecting rocks - thanks for clarifying, I will add some notifications and pop-ups to remind users to enable fixed mode in the meantime while I add support for resized mode too ^^ :D Thanks!

As for trials, activated good luck guys :D 

16 hours ago, Czar said:

Mirror mode dropping is slower than stealth injection client dropping, try lowering the reaction timer from 1000ms to ~100ms. If not using mirror client, confirm please, if so then I take it you want really fast dropping as opposed to normal dropping? All can be done, I think I managed to make fast dropping with my fishing script even with mirror, I will see what I can do for this one too :D

As for selecting rocks - thanks for clarifying, I will add some notifications and pop-ups to remind users to enable fixed mode in the meantime while I add support for resized mode too ^^ :D Thanks!

As for trials, activated good luck guys :D 

With mirror mode at 100ms it takes minimum 40s for a full inventory of iron ore to be dropped, while shift-dropping them yourself takes about 10s. Reducing this would make the script more humanlike, as well as bringing the xp p/h up much higher and closer to what it should be if you were powermining manually. 

Everything else is great though, the rock selection feature is very cool

On 5/20/2019 at 9:10 AM, Czar said:

New Update (v118)

- Added a new dropping system converted from my woodcutting script

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys :D

Will be posting another update for the new mining code + sequence system too, thanks for your patience and feedback :D Good luck guys :D

Thank you i dont seem to have a problem getting the script to work anymore, thank you. However, is it possible to add a f2p and p2p worlds option for world hopping ? 

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO