Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

Mirror mode does affect the script, due to the reaction timer. Make sure to set it to 100ms, because the default one is too high and it will be too slow in reacting to ore loss.

I will be adding an option to choose f2p/p2p or both, for world hopping.

As for ore mined I will be pushing the new update for faster ore update today or tomorrow. A completely new system which was supposed to be added to my runecrafter for abyss obstacles (high risk danger zone) I realized it could be added to the mining script too. As of now I will be monitoring the performance costs of the new system, hopefully it is okay. I will make it optional of course.

• Like 2

Czar, let me start off by saying that since my introduction to OSBot and my startup to botting, I have stuck to only your scripts and I am amazed at how great these scripts are. They have all run flawlessly and am LOVING them.

However, I'm running into a small problem while mining rune/pure essence. For whatever reason, as my character finishes with its inventory, it tries to run towards the portal but if the camera gets stuck behind the essence pillar, it will continuously click on the pillar in an attempt to click on the portal right behind it. The pillar obstructs the field of view and the bot doesn't reorient the camera to where it can see and click on the portal. I have been running the script on mirror mode and it has worked perfectly on all the lower ores except for essences.

Let me know if more info is required.

• Like 1

I keep getting stuck in the rimmington deposit box for some reason. The script just stops working once I try to bank.

It clicks on run and does not do anything else. This is on different walking options, and on mirror with 100 ms.

I have to click on the deposit box for the script to continue going every time.

Edited by martinc

On 10/29/2018 at 4:30 AM, Czar said:

Volcanic Ash not yet supported but it is in the works :D

Just finished on a new epic system for rock detection.. Can't wait to post the new update. Then I will be working on adding new features such as volcanic ash and more new mining areas :)

Can I have a trial please? Already own 2 of ur scripts.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO