Perfect Miner AIO

Czar

@Czar i was selecting adamite ore from the list, but i moved over to the gem rocks at shilo village (just the normal ones not the special place from the diary) 

it was doing alright until my character filled his inventory with gems and tried to find the bank. instead he was just walking randomly around the rocks for atleast one hour…. 

hope i don't get banned but could you fix this problem i could also send you my logs if you would like and if you need an account with the requirements for gem rock mining u could use my account

Edited by floris73
  • Like 1

Amethyst not supported yet, gem rocks and addy rocks will be perfected in the upcoming version I just needed 70 mining I have an account for addy I think, I just need to make it p2p and test, which I will do today :D as for gem rocks I may be able to test it too

Volcanic ash and amethyst will be added in the near future they are still too high req for me to add just yet but I am planning on it

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Miner AIO