*Weekly OSbot Members ONLY VPS Special* $30.00 [1-Month] 8GB 8 Cores 3-4 Mirror Clients

This is marketing at its best.

If I were staff and you charged someone $118 for the second month, I'd honestly tell you to F off and that they're paying $30.

How the hell are you not even going to include that in your original price and then expect people to pay that? What kind of bs is this?

I can see how you had scam reports on you now. You word everything wrong.

I'd buy a vpn from you just so that I could pay $30/month and if file a scam report if it went up in the second month because that's how you advertised this sale.

aS5jLK2.png

I'll purchase one.

skype is in sig

This is marketing at its best.

If I were staff and you charged someone $118 for the second month, I'd honestly tell you to F off and that they're paying $30.

How the hell are you not even going to include that in your original price and then expect people to pay that? What kind of bs is this?

I can see how you had scam reports on you now. You word everything wrong.

I'd buy a vpn from you just so that I could pay $30/month and if file a scam report if it went up in the second month because that's how you advertised this sale.

The special is 1 month only after that month the VPS will be terminated they can choose to renew at original price if they choose to, the special is specifically for 30 days = 1 month the original price does not need to be stated because they will never be billed the original price. 

hi, how many normal clients can it run ? if i wtb can i pay with 17m rs07 ? thx ! biggrin.png

Could be around 5-6 normal clients although I would not suggest running normal clients when you can run mirror and the accounts potentially last longer. 

I don't get it, why is this fella allowed to advertise his VPS services outside of the Market?
I mean, the one month is avaidable for a nice price, ofcourse, but it's avaidable for a PRICE nonetheless.

OT: so if I were to purchase a month of usage of your VPS, I would be billed 30 usd total

If I were to want to continue using your VPS after that one month, it'll be  118 dollars a month?

Sounds an awful lot like a paid trial to me

• Like 1

OT: so if I were to purchase a month of usage of your VPS, I would be billed 30 usd total

If I were to want to continue using your VPS after that one month, it'll be  118 dollars a month?

Sounds an awful lot like a paid trial to me

Well VPS's last 30 day's so its not a trial, also the VPS is a 1 month offer for $30 read the OP $30 for 30 days meaning your paying $1 per day. If you were to continue after the 30 days you would be billed the original price because as the OP states the package only last 30 days, hopefully that answers all of your questions. 

Also it is a community discussion because the promo is exclusively for OSbot members ONLY, as I am a sponsor for OSbot so all of my promotional items are for OSbot ONLY. If you feel the thread is in the wrong place just report it no need to spam it on the thread, thanks. 

Edited by RServiceGeeks

Well VPS's last 30 day's so its not a trial, also the VPS is a 1 month offer for $30 read the OP $30 for 30 days meaning your paying $1 per day. If you were to continue after the 30 days you would be billed the original price because as the OP states the package only last 30 days, hopefully that answers all of your questions.

Also it is a community discussion because the promo is exclusively for OSbot members ONLY, as I am a sponsor for OSbot so all of my promotional items are for OSbot ONLY. If you feel the thread is in the wrong place just report it no need to spam it on the thread, thanks.

You're almost as bad as a politician.
  • Like 1

but what big big name website is going to be lurking around the osbot forums for a vps wink.png

Maybe your not grasping the full concept of what I am saying, OSbot probably runs on a VPS as I'm possible sure it does. What I am telling you is users do not just buy VPS's for botting. Everyone here is not simply here to bot, some work on larger projects and real life things, such as having websites made, opening graphic portfolio's they could want things like that on a VPS. Some users simply do not like shared hosting. Also $118.00 is not a lot of money to some and believe me in 30 days a load of users can profit from it.