Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

This might be a dumb question, but how do I get these updates? I don't think they are automatically updating in the client. The ranging guild still logs you out. I brought 500gp and instead of going to ticket master it went straight to logging out. 

Thanks for working on them!

noo you need more than 1,000 gp

and for these updates, the scripters must post an update to the OSBot system, then the SDN manager will see our update, check if it is safe, secure etc, then they will approve it and apply it to the osbot sdn system and then it will be available to all users.

sometimes it takes hours to be updated, some times only 10 minutes. All updates take place 2 times a day though

Under "High Level Alchemy" I can't seem to figure out what to type into the "Select Type" field. It is very vague. I have tried typing the item name in my inventory, tried putting the items ID. Nothing. :/

I was going to have at least one of the scripts run while I head to bed, but I can't seem to get anything on this magic script to work properly. "superheat / alchemy" . Guess I'll check in the morning for your updates.

Under "High Level Alchemy" I can't seem to figure out what to type into the "Select Type" field. It is very vague. I have tried typing the item name in my inventory, tried putting the items ID. Nothing. :/

I was going to have at least one of the scripts run while I head to bed, but I can't seem to get anything on this magic script to work properly. "superheat / alchemy" . Guess I'll check in the morning for your updates.

:(

dont worry man it will all be flawless by tomorrow, i am working very hard to make sure its perfect

Alright the anti-idle timer is working properly!

The only problem it's causing, is that it sometimes initiates when I have a full inventory of Iron Bars.

So then it's stuck and it wont bank.

It will only bank when i click it myself.

Kinda like it doesnt know what to do next since there are no iron ores left in my inv.

Ayy C,

When I run it on teleport mode (varrock teleport), it just logs me out..

why does it do this? I've got an air staff, law runes and fire runes but it just decides to log out.

help would be appreciated biggrin.png

relog and restart the script, if it still doesn't work I will remove the script stopper and override it completely so it will teleport until out of runes

As for the xp timer, I have added another update which may fix the issue, since I only have a vague idea of what is going on, explain it in detail and I will fix it asap ;D

relog and restart the script, if it still doesn't work I will remove the script stopper and override it completely so it will teleport until out of runes

As for the xp timer, I have added another update which may fix the issue, since I only have a vague idea of what is going on, explain it in detail and I will fix it asap ;D

Tried the relog, same issues. I'll wait till its fixed :D

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Magic AIO