Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

Teleport + Alch together is not supported, only teleporting alone and alching alone (and stun-alching ofc), but I will consider this, just please be careful because teleporting in general is one of the riskiest methods to bot (generally speaking) and from what I've noticed. Bankstanders are the best, it's best to cast spells at the bank safely while blending in rather than being out in public and open to people talking to you/reporting etc.

I am always for adding new features though so this will be on the future updates list <3 

• Like 1

I just purchased this script and it's stunning/high alching at only 21k xp p/hr .... i bought this because other scripts was hitting around 95-105k and this is literally far worse... 

Any solution for this? I've also stopped recommended settings reaction time and set it to 50ms even though it was already preset at that anyway.

Thanks

• Like 1

On 6/22/2021 at 8:14 PM, gang6000 said:

I just purchased this script and it's stunning/high alching at only 21k xp p/hr .... i bought this because other scripts was hitting around 95-105k and this is literally far worse... 

Any solution for this? I've also stopped recommended settings reaction time and set it to 50ms even though it was already preset at that anyway.

Thanks

Try these: keep it at 50ms (so it also says this in the top-left too), zoom in the camera, lure the npc so it's chasing you, get -65 magic defence bonus so you splash, put the alch item in the correct slot, disable spell filtering, and you'll get maximum exp/hr with these.

EDIT:

Here's a quick setup guide just in case anyone is wondering: (i'm doing curse which is lower xp vs. stuns)

qnc5SOr.gif

Edited by Czar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...