Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I already bought the script but are there specific methods you would recommend in order to avoid getting banned while still gaining high xp? A lot of the jewelry ones seem to be very click intensive and I'm kinda worried that this can lead to a higher ban rate. What do you think? Also is it possible to one tick bolts or would the ban rate be too high?

• Like 1

I recommend the bankstanders by far, and if doing jewellery it's worth doing automatic (not manual clicking) mode so there are less botted interactions (fewer clicks overall) as opposed to clicking jewellery 27 times per inventory which is more click intensive by far. Stun alching be careful in general, with any bot - because players can potentially talk nearby and report you if you don't reply etc. Unless you have a really good spot to stun-alch. Same applies for teleporting, teleporting is by far the worst one to bot, yes it's easy and cheap, but so many players are around, very easy to get reported - even with the best bots available.

As for speed, sure I can always modify, lemme know which one you're talking about, I can add an option like some of the other spells (fast/medium/slow) or a slider which i've been already working on.