Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

3 hours ago, mitsuki said:

I press start, select this script, and it does nothing. Never loads, and doesn't even recognize that a script has been ran on the client? It's worked fine for me before, and the logger doesn't even output anything? Any Idea on what I can do?

Should be back up, any luck? We just went over this with staff some scripts weren't launching but they should be good now ^^ :D

Also trials enabled gl guys

On 12/12/2020 at 7:32 PM, Czar said:

Should be npc name and item name under it then it'll work

Yes will add some more behaviours, especially mouse/afk ones too. I've started adding mouse offscreen, idle is pending coding and then I'll announce a new release

Also, just posted an update which should automatically go live within a couple hours, and enchant jewellery's manual mode is now working better too

Setup window/UI will look better in the next version, I intended for it to be as simple and easy to use as possible =D

Trials - activated enjoy

Any idea when the next update will be?

• Like 1

New release coming in the next couple days, found some thing which improve the ban rate too which is nice. I've been doing a lot of ring enchanting lately since it's decent profit, all while testing various new anti-ban settings and new behaviours (such as opening tabs via hotkeys, mouse offscreen, bank-all with placeholders) etc