Perfect Magic AIO

Czar

2 hours ago, arsenal0819 said:

Every time it's done alching it logs out. How do I get it to bank?

Make sure to alch items that are stacked or noted, otherwise there's no point xD

On 11/4/2020 at 6:00 AM, keeptheFaith said:

@Czartrial please

Done enjoy!

On 11/3/2020 at 7:59 AM, ilikecheating said:

How can I set the bot? 

I'm enchanting saphire rings, I want the bot to enchant it manuelly. It just one clicks on the spell and waits until it's done, but it's so slow.

@Czar

Thank you 

Make sure to speed it up on mirror by setting the reaction time to 50 or 100ms, you will see quicker casts. If you already did this then please ignore

On 11/2/2020 at 12:15 PM, notafreaknclue said:

Thanks

How about the arguments? Does this script support them and if so can you give me an example of one?

You mean as in CLI support? It's not supported yet but it's being worked on, huge demand for this option nowadays

• Heart 1

When I launch the script, the GUI  comes up but I can't select anything?

Just shows up like this

script.PNG

rebotted the bot. seems to be working. nevermind.

thanks

-Second EDIT: I keep having this issue? Can someone assist me?
EDIT 3: I guess this has to do with some of the new osbot settings. I used shift and down key to navigate.

Edited by weJ
  • Like 1

I am also running in to issues with the bot not manually enchanting sapphire rings, it casts the spell on one item then waits for the full inventory to complete before banking and starting again. That is using mirror mode with reaction set to 50ms, and I have also tried with the stealth version of OSBot. @Czar

Edited by Nutn special
  • Like 1

On 11/22/2020 at 7:29 PM, Nutn special said:

Would not recommend this script, it does not function as intended in manual mode, and I have had 2 accounts perm-banned after using this script in mirror mode for less than an hour. Both of the accounts that were banned hadn't been used with any other bots since they were created. 

Be careful, manual = more clicks so there's a greater chance of ban. But regardless, you shouldn't be botting on 2 accounts unless everything is set-up correctly in terms of proxies and clients. Once you start multi-acc botting it's a whole other story, accs are flagged way faster. Also don't forget this guide for preventing bans: Preventing RS Botting Bans V3 - Botting & Bans - OSBot :: 2007 OSRS Botting

As for the product store we gotta turn off recurring payments @clown1243, i've activated trial so you can use it before you buy enjoy sir :D

Edited by Czar